Rock in Roller Coaster Preshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

slappy magoo

PurpleDragon said:
What are you trying to accomplish by attacking me?

For you to never tell people to drop a subject again, on a forum that is neither owned nor moderated by you.

If they ever make you a mod, then you call tell people to let it go. Until then, if you don't like the subject matter of a thread, let it go yourself.

And to get back on topic, no one will ever be able to successfully sue over this so quit your bellyaching. Even if Steven Tyler WAS trying to flash a vulgar hand gesture, Disney will wind up having him make a statement that he WAS just shielding his eyes, or that's his way of telling his fans "I love you" (to which we all now say "I bet you do, you randy , you."). Unless Steven Tyler admitted, in print somewhere, that he was trying to do something nasty, it'll never be actionable. Someone might TRY to sue, but they'll lose, because they'll have to either prove that Disney knew and did nothing to fix it (only internal memos or testimony of board members would prove that, none of whom will ever be deposed because this wouldn't be a criminal trial), or that they werer truly traumatized by the event ("You will not believe what I caught my son doing to his sister's Cabbage Patch Kid after we went on that ride!")

PurpleDragon

slappy magoo said:
For you to never tell people to drop a subject again, on a forum that is neither owned nor moderated by you.

If they ever make you a mod, then you call tell people to let it go. Until then, if you don't like the subject matter of a thread, let it go yourself.

Hey I have every right to post my feelings and opinions as you do. By making the statement you made above, you have just done the same thing you are accusing me of. You are telling me that I am not allowed to express my opinion, or make any type of request of other forum members. Are you the moderator of this forum? Thats a little hypocritical don't you think? Hello Mr. Pot, I'm Mr. Kettle.:wave:

Lets just drop this now and get it back to the original topic. :D

waltdisny

I wonder if the "shocker" was even an offensive gesture when the ride was made? These things come and go so fast. I had never heard of it until this thread, but I'm so un-hip it's a wonder my pants stay up.

Remember, the "OK" gesture we use in the US is very obscene in other parts of the world.

beauty_Belle27

TRITON4ME said:
:lol: ! You mean that really STUPID and gesture that all Texas fans do? Well, I love when Oklahoma beats Texas every year and evertime the score they do the "horns down" guesture!

Seriously, who thought of that really stupid gesture?
booooo!hiss! Go longhorns!

beauty_Belle27

waltdisny said:
I wonder if the "shocker" was even an offensive gesture when the ride was made? These things come and go so fast. I had never heard of it until this thread, but I'm so un-hip it's a wonder my pants stay up.

Remember, the "OK" gesture we use in the US is very obscene in other parts of the world.
I agree.I've never heard of the "shocker".and frankly I still don't get why its bad (I'm slow).and,at least he didn't "flip"the camera off.lol:lol:

coasterphil

I really don't think Tyler flashed the sign on purpose. Disney probably just asked him to try and act like he was thinking and he just tried to do a pose. Plus, its really only teens that would ever have a chance of seeing it and then connecting it to "the shocker."

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Ok, I think enough is enough. I don't see any point in letting this discussion continue, its just not productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom