Rob does SPACE!

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by disneyprep50321
Do you think there will be a CM preview of the merchandise, like they did with Figment?

If they ever get any merchandise in there.. or maybe shelves.. or doors.. or how about a floor first? ;)

-Rob

kevlightyear

Hey Rob:

First of all, great updates, I really appreciate it!

Secondly, I have a question. What was the theming inside like. Does it seem like you're in a Space Training Center, or just another "pavillion atmostphere" scene? Thanks! Keep the updates coming!

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by kevlightyear
Hey Rob:

First of all, great updates, I really appreciate it!

Secondly, I have a question. What was the theming inside like. Does it seem like you're in a Space Training Center, or just another "pavillion atmostphere" scene? Thanks! Keep the updates coming!

The room is kinda small. But, it's just one room. :)

It has an essence of a pavillion, with the Kiosk for sending home postcards, and the play area taking up the entire backwall and then the front wall taken up by the interactive game. However, the whole area feels like it's inside a sort of Space station. There are airlock doors for decoration next to the queue area for the game.

Come to think of it, that's the only detail that stuck out as defining a sense of place. I was busy the rest of the time.. we weren't allowed to "linger" inside. But yeah, mostly pavillion-esque with some nice touches. I'd say it sorta feels like you're in a space station's game room.

Big moving signs and very dark lighting.

-Rob

STGRhost

Ummm, guys, save your breath...he's been terminated!

Cool! Can I have his avatar? (What the HELL is that a picture of?! Eh, it makes me laugh, anyway)
Seriously, I'll miss MaElStRoMROCKS ...Always had something interesting to say:animwink: and now well nevr here whAt the sooperCOol RUMER aboot MissIon SpacE is! (whew..that takes effort!)

/spitefullness (and off-topic-ness)

(ETA Post 100. Cool!)

STGRhost

Ummm, guys, save your breath...he's been terminated!

Cool! Can I have his avatar? (What the HELL is that a picture of?! Eh, it makes me laugh, anyway)
Seriously, I'll miss MaElStRoMROCKS ...Always had something interesting to say:animwink: and now well nevr here whAt the sooperCOol RUMER aboot MissIon SpacE is! (whew..that takes effort!)

/spitefullness (and off-topic-ness)

NowInc

I suspect they are going to open the lobby and "playground" either right before..or right after christmas rush...this will be a nice "hype" buildup for the public..and will be a place for people to hang out to lower crouds around Test Track (riiiiiiight)

figment99

If I had a cent on me, I'd buy a plane ticket and pass just to see the postshow. . . assuming I could somehow persuade a CM to get me past the black wall . . .

:lookaroun

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by MaElStRoMROCKS

I'm sorry but i think a couple of you don't like me as much as i liek people so please tell me what i'm doing wrong so i can LEARn from you. I want to make friends because I like disney and want to be an IMAGINEAR one day so maybe we can all learn together!

Oh my lord!! Who allowed this trash to come in here?

*starts singing* "It's the end of the world as we know it...."

durhay

Originally posted by ntn_haqqer

Oh my lord!! Who allowed this trash to come in here?

*starts singing* "It's the end of the world as we know it...."

I'm wondering if the person was a troll or some foreigner who hasn't quite grasped english. :animwink: Maelstrom's comments were merely silly, not vicious attacks on people as what I'm used to seeing from trolls. The sad thing is the offensive comments were in the responses. Any they get their counters upped for it, not kicked off the boards.

You gotta love that avatar pic either way.

instidude

The post show room sounds very impressive. I will be down there in May, 2003. I hope lots of it is open.

From the sounds of the post show, it looks like they found what to do with the development guys who were working on DisneyQuest. I reminds me a little bit of a much more elaborate version of the Pirates game at DQ, but with more people, more effects, and more...everything.

Well, it looks like I'll have to wait until my Feb 2004 trip to ride M:S.

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by instidude
The post show room sounds very impressive. I will be down there in May, 2003. I hope lots of it is open.

From the sounds of the post show, it looks like they found what to do with the development guys who were working on DisneyQuest. I reminds me a little bit of a much more elaborate version of the Pirates game at DQ, but with more people, more effects, and more...everything.

Well, it looks like I'll have to wait until my Feb 2004 trip to ride M:S.

That's pretty cool how you have your disney trip planned so far out in advance. As far as my g/f and I, we probably won't be seeing disney until March 2003 or so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom