Road trip to WDW?

Phroobar

Some great landmarks worth checking out in Albuquerque, like this one -
a545dc497c1d4e1385851ca5e12f5a14w-c0xd-w685_h860_q80.jpg
Is that were some big, fat hermaphrodite with a flock of seagulls, haircut, and only one nostril lives?

No Name

For a hot second, I thought the title indicated an invitation. Sorely disappointed to realize that I will not be joining the mickEblu family on a road trip. But if you have any questions regarding central Florida I'd be happy to help. Of course, it would be easier to answer questions from the back seat of your rental car. :cool:

mickEblu

Original Poster
For a hot second, I thought the title indicated an invitation. Sorely disappointed to realize that I will not be joining the mickEblu family on a road trip. But if you have any questions regarding central Florida I'd be happy to help. Of course, it would be easier to answer questions from the back seat of your rental car. :cool:

Lol. Thanks for the offer. I think subconsciously that I only thought of Florida as being WDW but I’m sure there are some cool things to see on the way to Orlando?

mickEblu

Original Poster
I'm pretty eh on USH. Love Universal Orlando though. No joke Diagon Alley is the best land in Orlando.

Being that I’ve been to USH many times and we have WWOHP, that pretty much all is be going for right? And Spider-Man? I guess It would be silly not to go since I’m right there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom