RnRc Retheme?

Ice Gator

I think another potential candidate for a replacement IP (if they go that route) is Incredibles.

They could easily install similar effects found in the tunnels at DCA’s Incredicoaster, and the “teleporting Jack Jacks on a stick” effects would actually work and not look out of place.

Retheme the pre show lobby to either the Parr’s living room or Edna’s mansion (I’m guessing the latter), and there you go. The launch works if Dash is narrating (like at DCA), and the screen you watch the preshow thru could become the glass chambers that Edna tests her suits in.

I also dont know if total demolition is a possibility. Could free up that area that connects to Animation Courtyard for a new E-ticket/ land. Cars could work with the Racing Academy right next door. Idk, just throwing out ideas.

OptimusPrime

In the Parks
No
I would love to see Superstar Limo or Mulholland Madness props be given new life… but I have to assume the plan is to incorporate IP. If they can’t do Avengers or Simpsons for licensing reasons, I’m worried we’re going to get High School Musical coaster.
“Troy just finished his performance in the spring musical, but now he has to make it across the city to make it in time for his Basketball Championship! It’s time to get your head in the game and join Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, and all your favorite High School Musical friends in an all new experience coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort!”

retr0gate

Was able to ride yesterday and for anybody wondering, there was a few changes, albeit subtle. Most notably, the ride is a MUCH smoother experience overall but aside from that, it seemed to mainly just be lighting upgrades and a couple of props moved around in the queue.

Fantasmicguy2

I would love to see Superstar Limo or Mulholland Madness props be given new life… but I have to assume the plan is to incorporate IP. If they can’t do Avengers or Simpsons for licensing reasons, I’m worried we’re going to get High School Musical coaster.
High School Musical is kinda long dead. Everyone who saw the movies are adults now and the Disney Plus show didn't capture anywhere near the same buzz the movies did. The time for High School Musical in the parks was a decade ago. (Plus if any Disney channel movie should have taken over Rock N Rollercoaster it should have been Lemonade Mouth). Maybe it's because I'm older now and I don't keep up with the Disney channel but I really don't think they have anything as popular as the old stuff. Like I still hear about popular Cartoon Network and Nick shows but never Disney Channel or stuff aimed at preteens and teens on Disney Plus

C33Mom

High School Musical is kinda long dead. Everyone who saw the movies are adults now and the Disney Plus show didn't capture anywhere near the same buzz the movies did. The time for High School Musical in the parks was a decade ago. (Plus if any Disney channel movie should have taken over Rock N Rollercoaster it should have been Lemonade Mouth). Maybe it's because I'm older now and I don't keep up with the Disney channel but I really don't think they have anything as popular as the old stuff. Like I still hear about popular Cartoon Network and Nick shows but never Disney Channel or stuff aimed at preteens and teens on Disney Plus
I have a tween and her whole friend group LOVES HSM…not really sure why or how. I wasn’t seriously predicting it as the most likely IP…but it’s going to be nostalgia for the generation of parents who are currently in their mid-20s and I assume it will get a revival.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom