RnRC New Theme Discussion

Mike S

This is what I dream of. The idea of walking into an old hollywood movie as a full fledged attraction dedicated to one film aesthetic. **** tracy captured that feeling as a ride if the concept art was to be believed. How I would love to see something like this come to Hollywood in the next 5 year make over.
It would be perfect, but since Dick Tracy would more than likely not happen I thought the Crimestoppers ride idea could be resurrected for Zootopia.

sWANNISAX

The rockin roller coaster is like a time machine at this point. And where is poor Chris? Steven wants his les Paul!. I'm fine with any changes.

bhg469

The only way I'd really like this is of you had a panel similar to rip ride rocket, in that you select your song from starlord's mix tape. It would be a cool concept for the coasters ride vehicle. Heck you could even use kiosks in queue to select your song on your magical magic band and set it before you ride.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
This just seems like one big epic troll from Disney. Rumor this. Rumor that. I got to wonder if the rumored GOTG overlay for ToT was shopped around online solely to bait us into accepting the rumored GOTG overlay for the Rock'nRollerCoaster; as the lesser of the two evils. "We heard you're concerns about rethemeing Tower of Terror so we're going to go with RnRc instead. Could this have been the plan all along?

RSoxNo1

@marni1971 mentioned that it looks like replacing ToT in Orlando is not going to happen. It makes me wonder if replacing RnR instead would be at the forefront of considerations as a way to bring GotG to WDW.

(Of course, a new build would be the best option.)
It sounds like the reason why Guardians of the Tower isn't happening has more to do with the operational issues of closing an E-ticket in that park over a theming issue. If that's the case the more logical choice of RnRC would still present that operational issue.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Speak of the devil...

Variety reports: "More than a quarter century after he brought D*ck Tracy to the screen, Warren Beatty is considering making a sequel."

(Frustratingly can't link to the article - the forum's prudish censor will swiftly activate and prevent a certain noun from appearing in the URL - but a quick Google should cough up the goods.)

Richard Tracey works ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom