Rivers of America (plus Railroad & Dioramas) Re-Imagineered 2017

NobodyElse

^^Hah, guess you just beat me to it.

WE HAVE DATES!!

Island June 16th, Fantasmic July 17th, River Traffic/Train July 29th!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ic-rivers-of-america-and-disneyland-railroad/

"...and I’m excited to tell you that Walt Disney’s legendary dioramas of the Grand Canyon and Primeval World have been carefully restored to their original splendor, with a bit of new magic added to both!"

Does anybody have information on this? It's likely nothing huge, but I wonder what was added anyway.

SSG

"...and I’m excited to tell you that Walt Disney’s legendary dioramas of the Grand Canyon and Primeval World have been carefully restored to their original splendor, with a bit of new magic added to both!"

Does anybody have information on this? It's likely nothing huge, but I wonder what was added anyway.

Good_Dinosaur.jpg

ctrlaltdel

TIE Fighters and X-Wings over the Grand Canyon, Thor and Hulk to PW...

britain

My guess: digital projected lightning/effects on the background murals.

Stevek

Disney doing the massive Troll of D23 attendees by premiering Fantasmic the day after the D23 expo ends. Probably a smart move...can you imagine the extra crowds...it will already be nuts. Makes me happy that I'm blocked out all summer and can wait until post-summer to see it. I'm assuming they will have FP for it again?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom