RIP Robin Williams

durangojim

So so sad. I remember him with Walter Cronkite at the intro to theAnimation tour at MGM. He was great live in concert. He had a bit about, let's say using your mouth for something that was so funny and embarrassing at the same time because my girlfriend (now wife) were watching it with my parents, and they were laughing just as hard if not more so. :confused:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Sadness. :(

If they could bring back Captain EO as tribute to Michael Jackson, perhaps they could restore the Walter Cronkite/Robin Williams version of the Animation tour, as a tribute to this well-loved performer.
I...would love to see that again.

Or, as has been mentioned, the Timekeeper. They have a lot of empty space in Communicore West...er...sorry, "Innoventions" right now, since Segway moved out...there's basically nothing back there but the video game wall.

Or they could use the South end of the pavilion, which, as I recall, is also pretty empty at the moment (where they did the EPCOT 25th expo thing)

Last edited:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I...would love to see that again.

Or, as has been mentioned, the Timekeeper. They have a lot of empty space in the Communicore West...er...sorry, "Innoventions" right now, since Segway moved out...there's basically nothing back there but the video game wall.

Or they could use the South end of the pavilion, which, as I recall, is also pretty empty at the moment (where they did the EPCOT 25th expo thing)

Ahhhh, yes. I loved that show! The Timekeeper AA was so perfectly him.

Rhea Perlman I could take or leave, but she did a good job as 9-Eye.

Visiting the 1900 Worlds Fair was brilliant. Even though it was the same show over and over again, that one had a re-rideability that is lacking in many current attractions (Soarin', I'm looking at you)

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that the Timekeeper AA was in very sad shape, so much so that it was unlikely to ever see the show again. :(

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Ahhhh, yes. I loved that show! The Timekeeper AA was so perfectly him.

Rhea Perlman I could take or leave, but she did a good job as 9-Eye.

Visiting the 1900 Worlds Fair was brilliant. Even though it was the same show over and over again, that one had a re-rideability that is lacking in many current attractions (Soarin', I'm looking at you)

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that the Timekeeper AA was in very sad shape, so much so that it was unlikely to ever see the show again. :(
There is a whole imagineering section on this forum that I'm sure would love to update and refresh the ride, following the original script, or at least the Robin Williams parts.

Time for a kickstarter project across the Disney community, me thinks! Timekeeper for EPCOT, Inc will sponser the presentation.

Disney won't ever say no to corporate sponsors! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom