Ring removed from pavement at Haunted Mansion

sarahwiggles99

i didnt see this picture yet! omg that is horibble they did a crappy job it looks like gum!

I also agree. And the patch work is quite noticable.Now people will walk by and say "Thats where the wedding ring used to be."
:lookaroun

Ohh more conflict.

I'm sure it wouldnt of been terribly hard to find a cement color that actually blended in.

*shrugs*

iheartdisney91

yeah i know they are disney it wouldnt take them all that long to get the color to match! is it just me or can you sort of see the ring still? i can see like a little circle idk maybe im just seeing things:veryconfu

Mecha Figment

I know why they patched it
and it's so stupid you'll just go crazy. It's nothing big or nothing grand. infact its more so in responce to all the people asking about the ring as to why they patched it. But i wont go into details because i said i wouldn't.

sarahwiggles99

It is a compliment! You have a great imagination if you can see a ring in a spot of concrete that is filling a hole where there was never a ring to begin with ;)

alright then fine. I see a part of a fence underneath that concrete (aka an imaginary ring)

YAY FENCES THAT CONFUSE PEOPLE!

iheartdisney91

The ring was simply removed for it’s regular cleaning and maintenance.

It will reappear and the legend will grow.

huh?? your jokeing right?:veryconfu thats funny ok no.... the ring wasnt removed for cleaning it was covered with cement and is no longer visible but like i said i can still sorta see it along with an other on this site lol but no maintenance(sp) isnt gunna clean something that is on the ground in cement that people walk on unless if it was..... no im not even getting into it sry but its gone and prolly wont come back (i know its sad i really liked the detail) it wasnt a ring in the first place sooo .....idk?

Scar Junior

The ring was simply removed for it’s regular cleaning and maintenance.

It will reappear and the legend will grow.

This is true. My uncle's friend owns a rare jewelery store in Chicago and he said a few months ago that he was contacted by Disney regarding some ring. They are going to do more than clean it though, they're going to add some fake purple jewels that are going to be part of the plot when the refurb is completed...

C&D

I know why they patched it
and it's so stupid you'll just go crazy. It's nothing big or nothing grand. infact its more so in responce to all the people asking about the ring as to why they patched it. But i wont go into details because i said i wouldn't.
You have details, well duh, this thread thrives on details; okay, spill it. NOW! :)

Mecha Figment

it's because somebody got tired of people asking them where to the ring was and told maintenance and managment that people kept tripping over it just to get rid of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom