Right Said Fred at SSE

jmvd20

:lol:

I think they may be referring to metal walkways, not music - though that would make the descent interesting to say the least.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Oh no... they got to the US too?

On behalf of the United Kingdom, I apologise.

Seriously, isn't is typical there is no attached drawing for this one? All we get are generic area plans when they want to remove portacabins from backstage. Grrrr.... :D

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Just imagine.. after hearing Patrick Stewart say "Aboard this, our Spaceship Earth..." you see the earth in the 180 top, then begin descent. As you come around the semicircle, a distance voice says "Are you ready to rock?"

Then patrick Stewart Says "Make it so!" and then Right Said Fred pops up on the vehicle's screen in all his big bald headed glory. You descend surrounded by cheesy disco lights and big curtains of sparkly eye catchers.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Jeeezz... who needs `Tomorrows Child` when you can have `I`m Too Sexy...`

Merf, I`ll have nightmares now.

Expo_Seeker40

The very last sentence of the ride should be "From all of us at Seimens, we thank you for traveling aboard Spaceship Earth, and hope you continue to refrain from big ball wand hate... :eek:

Harry456

Just imagine.. after hearing Patrick Stewart say "Aboard this, our Spaceship Earth..." you see the earth in the 180 top, then begin descent. As you come around the semicircle, a distance voice says "Are you ready to rock?"

Then patrick Stewart Says "Make it so!" and then Right Said Fred pops up on the vehicle's screen in all his big bald headed glory. You descend surrounded by cheesy disco lights and big curtains of sparkly eye catchers.

LOL, bravo!! i was waiting for a star trek joke!! thank you fellow star trek nerd :ROFLOL:

Bamboo7ster

It took me a minute to realize I was thinking about the wrong three word Fred.

dropdeadfred.jpg

Harry456

being too young or being to naive about the whole ride, but i wanted to know if anyone could show me where i can download "tommorrow's child" song or where i can hear it.

i can't remember for the life of me the song!! someone help?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom