Right Said Fred at SSE

Number_6

lol, i totally agree if they add Patrick Stewart as the voice. The cool factor of SSE would 2x itself!! i'm crossing my fingers on this one!! Best storyteller on the planet.

I love Kate Mulgrew!! (only second best to my first love, Nichelle Nichols, lol.) WDW get invaded by all the star trek stars. Shatner on Space Mountain (wait, there is no narration.) Leonard Nimoy does Misson: Space. i love how this thread is turning into a star trek fan forums!! lol :ROFLOL:

Personally, much as I love Patrick Stewart, I would be more excited if they got Sean Connery for SSE. I've had it in my head for years how it would sound and I just need to hear it for real one of these days...

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Personally, much as I love Patrick Stewart, I would be more excited if they got Sean Connery for SSE. I've had it in my head for years how it would sound and I just need to hear it for real one of these days...
wait a minute... did i miss something, was patrick stewart just something merf started or is that the new rumor for the new voice (if there is going to be one)?

Tink's Favorite

It took me a minute to realize I was thinking about the wrong three word Fred.

dropdeadfred.jpg

Rik Mayall was funny in The Young Ones.

SDav10495

wait a minute... did i miss something, was patrick stewart just something merf started or is that the new rumor for the new voice (if there is going to be one)?

The rumor-let that was so graciously leaked (well, dribbled) to us by our new insider is that Patrick Stewart has lent his voice to a WDW ride. If that's true, it's gotta be SSE...unless they're making Toy Story Mania classy and no one told me.

FLDISFAN

Patrick Stewart would indeed be awsome as narrator for SSE. Ive enjoyed his acting and voice for a long time even before he was Picard.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
The rumor-let that was so graciously leaked (well, dribbled) to us by our new insider is that Patrick Stewart has lent his voice to a WDW ride. If that's true, it's gotta be SSE...unless they're making Toy Story Mania classy and no one told me.
ahhh thanks

Patrick Stewart would indeed be awsome as narrator for SSE. Ive enjoyed his acting and voice for a long time even before he was Picard.
i really cant say that i have heard his voice..... *everyone throws stones*

Dizknee_Phreek

wow..that harry potter link....just...wow....what else can you say but wow.

Josh! Hi! I don't see you around here much anymore! How are ya?

As for the topic....merf....what's with the talk of Patrick Stewart? Has he been confirmed for the new narration? Or is it just wishful thinking?
...wait...nevermind. Just read a post a couple of posts up ;)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
As for the topic....merf....what's with the talk of Patrick Stewart? Has he been confirmed for the new narration? Or is it just wishful thinking?
...wait...nevermind. Just read a post a couple of posts up ;)
I`m trying to get confirmation from another source :wave:

Enigma

Account Suspended
Oh no, you're not gonna tell us about how you didn't have a car phone are you?

Heck, for a while we didn't even have a house phone.

:lookaroun

lol thats my favorite line ever. I always quote it because its one of the stupidest things I ever heard right up there with "I think I oiled myself" and the late lamented "I call them tommies....TOMMIES!"

I blame imagineer tom fitzgerald.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom