Right Now, Someone Is On Splash Mountain....

DSNYKID

Original Poster
Right Now, Someone Is On Splash Mountain.... And it's not me! :(

I think like this all the time.. with the exception of when Im on Spash Mountain or any other ride at WDW.. then I say, someone is on Spash Mountain... and it's not you! LOL

Anyone else think this way?

Craig & Lisa

Within the last 2 weeks before we go we always start this. We say someone's riding in MY seat on SM, or BTM. Or someone is sitting in my seat in Crystal Palace and eating MY food. Just adds to the anticipation of going. Infact 20 more days till our third visit this year!!! CAN'T WAIT! NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! :D :sohappy:

SirNim

Sort of related to this idea:

What's weird is that if, from where you are sitting or standing right now, you rotate your sight 360 degrees, at one time you will be directly facing Cinderella Castle.

(Of course, due to the spherical nature of the planet's surface, this concept only works over somewhat short distances, since the plane of vision is always tangential to a single point on the earth's surface. A person in China rotating his or her body 360 degrees, looking in every direction will never directly face Cinderella Castle, unless of course we assume that the plane of vision is not a plane at all, but rather "magically" follows the curvature of the earth's surface, in which case a person on any point on the earth's surface rotating 360 degrees would at one time theoretically face every other point on earth.) :D

MickeyDee

I just spun around in my chair..and spilled the soda I was drinking all into my keyboard.:hammer: WOOHOO!

Something else..right now, people are driving through the entrance to the park, people are going on the rides, eating the food, doing everything we CAN'T! Oooh...bad way of thinking, but it's true.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Lets see if I got this right; if my vision were to follow the earths terrain and I spin around in my chair, I will look at everyone on earth. (although not see them)

MickeyDee

My apologies for somewhat putting you up to this task. :(

Oh, it's fine. It's my fault anyway, my brother was like, "What are you DOING?" and I said, "I'm facing the Cinderella Castle!" and I realized how stupid that was..and started laughing, which caused me to back up and spill my cream soda. :lol: I found it more hilarious than anything.

DSNYKID

Original Poster
We leave Nov 11th. Someone is getting ready to sleep in my bed at OKW.

I was thinking that since the earth is round and curves, if you spin in a circle, you might not be in direct line with the castle unless you are close to the castle, but I do like that way of thinking!

DonaldDoleWhip

The years 2005-06 have brought the highest concentration of Disney vacations yet my life.

Feb 05
May 05
New Year 06
Feb 06
April 06
Nov 06

So now, I've been to Disney about 20 times.

And right now, somebody is watching IllumiNations begin in my favorite spot! :(

coasterridr

Right Now, Someone Is On Splash Mountain.... And it's not me! :(

I think like this all the time.. with the exception of when Im on Spash Mountain or any other ride at WDW.. then I say, someone is on Spash Mountain... and it's not you! LOL

Anyone else think this way?

What if it's broken down, how do you know someone is riding? I know what you mean anyway.....

Sort of related to this idea:

What's weird is that if, from where you are sitting or standing right now, you rotate your sight 360 degrees, at one time you will be directly facing Cinderella Castle.

I just spit ice cream all over the screen of my laptop. I'm not sure why, but I found this to be one of the funniest things I have read all day.

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom