Right now, someone at WDW is...

Kadee

...Entering the MK for the first time, walking under the train station and seeing THE CASTLE for the first time and getting tears in their eyes.

AllThatsJoey

I doubt someone else is doing this but I would be making fun of my friend the Kenya Crested Guinea Fowl over at the Animal Kingdom. Has anyone else every hung out with this bird??? It's great, it will come up to the fence that seperates you from it and play with you. It makes the funniest noises.

SpenceMan01

NemoRocks78 said:
.......standing in line to buy a ticket into Epcot, still thinking about his trip to the Magic Kingdom yesterday where he found his favorite attraction of all time, Alien Encounter, closed for good.
You didn't like AE at all did you... :animwink: . You sound just a little bitter :p
crazydaveh said:
Going to every country in EPCOT enjoying a beer or wine in each country... If done properly, it makes Illuminations really neat!.../QUOTE]
Hmmm...I'll have to try that since I really think Illuminations sucks compared to the old show. Maybe getting a little shnookered will help :hammer:. Am I the only one who liked the old show more than the new one?
DigitalDisney said:
...Shooting the BTMR trains from Fort Langhorn
I USED TO LOVE DOING THAT AS A KID!!! Especially at that low turn down by the water...that was the best!! :sohappy:

Ok, now for some of my own...

Right now at WDW, someone is...

...riding in the front seat of the monorail.
...looking at the hairy leg of the pirate sitting on the bridge.
...searching for the wedding ring at HM.
...wondering why the heck they put an Aladdin themed Dumbo clone in Adventureland. :rolleyes:
...cursing at Pooh for kicking out Mr. Toad.
...wondering what the heck that big building behind Canada is for.
...getting bombarded by merchants on El Rio del Tiempo.
...not realizing that they are on the 2nd floor of the MK.
...riding Goofy's Barnstormer as their first roller coaster...and now they are a big boy/girl :D
...bandaging up blisters.
...going to the Laughing Place for the first time (I LOVE that drop).
...rolling their eyes at a Jungle Cruise skipper's corny jokes.
...trading pins.
...wishing they would have gone to IOA for the day.....NOT!!
...forgetting all their cares in the world and getting caught up in the magic.

...SMILING AND LAUGHING!!! :D :sohappy:

CaptainMichael

I can't help myself.........this is what the Travel Channel would have you believe:
Sleeping in till 3:50.
Going to the Grand Floridian Spa.
Going to Epcot to purchase park hoppers because of the "great" deal.
Riding two attractions and then take a shopping break.
Eating at two expensive restaurants.

Again, I know the show was scripted, but that is pretty much what they showed one family doing except for the 3:50 part. I hope I brought a smile to your face!

PixieTinkerbell

not exactly

Enderikari said:
Watching the Dapper Dans get everyone ready for Spectromagic

Since you won't answer my phone calls, I'll tell you here that you should know by now that their last set is at 5pm. Long before Spectromagic. Please call, I'm really sorry.

Nemmy

Right now, someone at WDW is:
...eating an undersized room service meal
...lying nude in their room with their companion, drinking champagne
...in line for Test Track
...stuck on Test Track (had to do it)
...wondering why Living with the Land has a fastpass
...thinking, "We're definitely not in Kansas anymore!"
...laughing at Test Track's preshow
...wondering what park Hulk is at (I love asking Cast Members that, it gets them so ed off)
..."Jews don't play sports, man!" (had to do it)
...praying on Mission: SPACE, "Please don't let me have an aneysrum" (spelled right?)
...Um, I'm out of ideas..."Jews don't play sports, man!" (LOL)

IlovyensiD

Right now someone is in line at the MK waiting for the opening. It might also be their first time ever at WDW. Oh this is making me very sad. We just got back and I'm having withdrawal symptoms. :(

Someone is having breakfast with Cinderella at the Castle!
Someone is riding in the front of the monorail
Someone is in the parking lot getting on the tram
This is someone's first day, maybe even first time at MK :sohappy:
This is someone's last day of vacation :cry:

Chape19714

someone right now just hopped over the railing on Space Mountian in the tunnel of SM into the FP line, and is complaining that they need to go to the end of the normal line, because they do not have FP tickets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom