Right now, someone at WDW is...

DisneyChik17

Leaving a late dinner at Norway...mmm, meatballs.

Watching the weather in their hotel room, praying Dennis doesn't turn to the Florida penensula(sp?).

Tara Mae

Settling down on the balcony at "Old Key West" with a chocolate-vanilla pretzel in hand from Boardwalk, awaiting the firworks from Epcot.

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Looking at each other in a puzzled fashion, wondering why the fireworks at Epcot haven't started yet (and what those loud booms an hour ago were).

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
MrNonacho said:
Looking at each other in a puzzled fashion, wondering why the fireworks at Epcot haven't started yet (and what those loud booms an hour ago were).

OK curiosity it getting the best of me... What happened? :lookaroun

Bluewaves

at 10:53 at night do we really have to wait for the MK fireworks, I'd bet there isn't any line for the bus right now and if you really want to see fireworks we can see illuminations again tomorrow and saying thank god the mk parade is over, lol, lets ride space mountian one more time.

Damien666

Naughty, Naughty, Cynicall! Sleeping in bed or making love (wink,wink,nudge,nudge)
Still awake thinking "Dang, Stitch really sucked and Universal is soooooo much better than that! (I COULD NOT RESIST!)
Dreaming how awsome Philharmagic was.(and how it blows SGE out of the water)
Trying to get their little kids to sleep because they were scared out of their wits by Stitch (I've seen many kids look like they won't go to sleep anytime soon after that!)
Dreaming on how they will steal the Buzzard's from Splash Mountain.(I want those two sooooo bad!)
Still having that good ol' Dole whip taste in their mouth.
Planning how they will get rid of Stitch and bring back AE!

As you can see, I'm not a fan of SGE. I do like Stitch,but not SGE.

GoldenFantasmic

....someone is breathing in that glorious smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies on Mainstreet.
....riding SGE for the first time and wondering to themselves "why did I wait 60 minutes for this?"
....accidentally discovering PUSH for the first time in Tomorrowland
....secretly sneaking in a second flight through Peter Pan
....wondering what happened to their stroller
....when the 3 o'clock parade is
....riding Splash Mountain and, to their horror, discovering that Brer Fox only has one eye. :O

col

.........getting a fast pass for stitchs great escape.

............people who have just come off stitchs great escape wondering why they queued up for ages for a big let down

.............. sitting in a "safari" bus on the safaris in animal kingdom

..............walking around the countries at epcot

.................someone is bottling out of going on mission:space

...............standing in a big queue for soarin' and someone else is standing in the fastpass line for soarin'

...............shouting at the top of their lungs as they wait for the drop on tower of terror

.................people are waiting for a fastpass for lights,motors,action.

.........................children are running through the fountains in the floor in downtown disney (by the christmas shop) as its really hot over there.

................. some fortunate person is just arriving at there disney resort hotel

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom