Right now, someone at WDW is...

shoes

SAD!

starting to get sad that today is their last day of vacation.

wiping tears of joy from their face after seeing their 4 yr old give Mickey a hug.

Holding hands with someone they love ....... in a magical place far far farafarfarfarfarfarfarfarfarfar from work (I need to get away can you tell?)

Just thinking about all the bugs we'd have if we didn't have automobiles. (hey I do it)
:D

Tenny317

.....someone at Disney is getting harassed by big sis at Primetime Cafe as they eat dinner
.....someone is running down main street with a balloon
.....someone is in the Japan store getting my favorite cookies!
.....someone is walking the halls of POTC
.....someone winning Who Wants to be a Millionaire
.....someone is landing in Orlando airplane giggling with delight and are anticiapting their awesome trip they are about to have!

Originally posted by Tenny317
[B
.....someone is walking the halls of POTC
[/B]

When u said that I had chills i took my self back through those halls peering down at the skeletons who are playing chess...
I have had some great memories on that ride! :)

Ang

Tenny317

Originally posted by TheDisneyQueen
When u said that I had chills i took my self back through those halls peering down at the skeletons who are playing chess...
I have had some great memories on that ride! :)

Ang

Yea I kno rite! When you go in that hallway its dark, cool and damp you feel like you're in a different place!

NemoRocks78

Seized
.....watching the Stars and Motor Cars Parade.

.....getting sick on Mission: SPACE.

.....in the middle of the gangster scene on The Great Movie Ride.

.....rushing through Future World to get to Journey Into Imagination with Figment, which closes in approximately 50 minutes.

.....having an early dinner at the Sci-Fi Dine In so that they can get to the Hollywood Hills Ampitheater two hours early for Fantasmic! at 9:00.

.....taking tons of photos of the still-standing X-S Tech signs before they go away and are replaced with dull signs that say "Stitch's Great Escape." :lol:

KevinM

..Trying not to cry as they watch their 4 year old princess squeal with delight at the sight of Sleeping Beauty. Especially when you are a 6 foot 225 pound State Trooper....

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
well, it is 6:53............................

and someone is running around the room yelling, get up get up you sleepy heads, we are at disney, sleep when you are dead.

at least that is what i do at 6:53 in the morning

Originally posted by Tenny317
Yea I kno rite! When you go in that hallway its dark, cool and damp you feel like you're in a different place!

I agree with it being dark cool and damp, but the smell of that ride is so distict do you know what i mean? Maybe i am just crazy!LOL
46 more days

SmithGett

Account Suspended
right now someone is...

...being pushed out of the way by a pack of rowdy Brazilians.

...making a mad dash for the bathroom after a long lunch and an even longer wait in the line for Space Mountain.

...fighting with their mom, dad, sister, brother, over what to ride next, when to get ice cream, when to take a break, and so many other things. (you know its true!:lol: )

...trying to explain to their little sister or brother, son or daughter, why the American Adventure, and Spaceship Earth are so "cool" and not boring.

...sleeping on the bus ride back to the hotel, after a long and fun day at the Magic Kingdom. (the dads try to act like they aren't asleep, while the moms are asleep, but wont admit it to the kids, while the kids fall asleep almost instantly but as soon as the bus pulls to a hault at the hotel, theyre anxious to go back and cant remember why they left in the first place).

jrashadb

hmm... let's see...
judging by what time it is and my own personal experiences:

Right now, someone at wdw is...

Standing in line at the margarita stand in Mexico.

Sitting in the front car of the monorail on their way to Epcot from the MK or vice versa.

(if they're smart) Drinking a peanut butter and jelly shake in The Studios

walking to an e-ticket ride they got a fast pass for earlier that day.

riding the tram to AK's parking lot because they've seen all the things they wanted to see and are ready to to go another park.

Looking up at the stars on the descent in Spaceship Earth and wishing they had stars like that in their room at home.

avoiding daytime parades and the crowds and heat inherent to them.

phlydude

...is smelling TPA (theme park a$$) and wondering why someone didn't wipe so well

...is burnt to a crisp and not aware that sleeping tonight is going to be less than fun

...is in the "Disney Zone"

...is still feeling like they are rocking back and forth even though they are walking on dry land after coming off the cruise ship

...is walking around with plumber's crack showing while people are pointing an laughing

...is wearing clothes that are too tight while people are pointing and laughing

...is walking past Country Bears and not stopping to see the show

shoes

is......

is wondering why in the world they didn't bring more money with them....

is checking out the "sights" behind their dark sunglasses....hehehe

is trying to do all the things they have yet to do on the previous trips...

is wondering if they could pull off a move to the Orlando area just to be close to WDW

is getting angry at their parents for never bringing them there. (we didn't go till we were 26)

stingrock23

. . . riding the parking lot tram on their way to the TTC

. . . . waiting at the bus stop at a Disney Hotel

. . . . taking a picture of the castle

phlydude

...is grunting, groaning and sweating in a bathroom

...is about to dry their hands and get scared half to death when the new blower comes out @ 150 MPH

marietta-stitch

Right now someone in WDW is...

Eating a hot dog at Mighty Cassies.

Taking a picture of a Mullett.

Eating a pastry at France.

Riding the Norway ride for the first time.

Asleep on Spaceship earth.

Getting hit in the calf by a stroller.

Wondering how a parent could let there child act like that.

Trying to eat a Mickey Premium bar before it melts but can't bite into it.

Is already planning there next trip.

Is trying to become a galactic ranger on Buzz Lightyear's Ranger Spin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom