Right now, someone at WDW is...

DigitalDisney

Original Poster
Here's a new thread game I thought I'd try.

Lately, I've been thinking about taking a trip back to WDW. So, I also like to think about what people are doing at WDW right now. When I wake up in the morning, I think about walking down Main Street in the morning. During the night, I think about fireworks shows, the beautiful lighting, and Disney at night.

Fun things are always happening at WDW. Rides are always running, shows are always happening, people are always having fun, etc. WDW is so vast that this should have thousands of posts. Given the theme parks, water parks, resorts, and other food, entertainment, and transportation options, there are millions of things you could write here.

So, based on the current time (wherever you live), post something that people at WDW are probably doing right now.

I'll start it off with a couple options (you don't have to list more than one):
...riding the monorail to Epcot
...admiring the construction of Expedition Everest
...going down the waterslide at Stormalong Bay

WDWScottieBoy

Running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Actually no, I'd be on a ride or waiting in line for a ride right now. Unless of course a parade is going on, or a nice show.

SirNim

... putting a french fry from McDonald's in Downtown Disney in his or her mouth...

... and... most likely... getting stuck on the outside loop of Test Track due to yet another e-stop... :rolleyes:

:lol:

SirNim

... barfing after an intersteller voyage on Mission: SPACE... :lol:

... groaning after their 18th consecutive ride on Dumbo thanks to his or her overzealous toddler...

Ultra Magnus

Hmm, it's midnight as I post this, so I would say...getting some ice from the ice machine at CBR to go with his/her coke :D

Personally, I enjoy the walk to the ice machine! Nothing like Caribbean-ness surrounding you on your lovely midnight jaunt :lol:

I'm so strange...

SirNim

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
Hmm, it's midnight as I post this, so I would say...getting some ice from the ice machine at CBR to go with my coke :D

Heck, I even enjoy the walk to the ice machine! Nothing like Caribbean-ness surrounding you on your lovely midnight jaunt :lol:
Gotta love those late-night atmospherical saunters to the food court or ice machine to fill up your refillable mug... :king: :D

DigitalDisney

Original Poster
Speaking of refillable drinks...

- Enjoying a dinner at Captain Cook's at the Poly, where the food is cheaper than the parks, the atmosphere is great, and they have refillable drinks!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
......standing outside Journey Into Imagination with Figment, only to find it closed for the day.

.......taking the "arrive 120 minutes before showtime" advice for the 9pm Fantasmic! and finding a seat in a completely empty theater.

.......looking at the SGE construction wall, saying, "what happened to Alien Encounter? I can't believe they closed it! Stupid Disney!" :lol:

SirNim

... upside-down and listening to thumpin'-Aerosmith music...

... in the Fifth Dimension...

... taking a photograph of our beloved Geosphere...

... buying an on-ride photo from Splashdown Photos...

... indulging in creamy Fettucine Alfredo from L'Originale Alfredo's di Roma Ristorante...

... floating under Day of the Dead Bridge in El Rio...

... splashing down into the North Sea...

... staking out a spot for Illuminations (it's only 7:15 pm!) :lol:...

... perusing the Rainforest Cafe gift shop in DD Marketplace...

... creating a CyberSpace Mountain ride...

... checking into his or her Resort Hotel...

... trying to figure out how Madame Leota works...

... squinting over a Park guidemap...

... on the monorail making the 90-degree turn into the Epcot® parking lot...

... yelling...

... crying...

... laughing...

... leaving...

... arriving...

... breathing...

... et cetera...

:lol:

Disneydogs

If I were there at this very moment I would either be chowing down on a huge burger............... or CANNONBAL!!!!!!!!! into the pool.:hammer:

aimster

...eating a churro

...shopping at the Virgin Megastore

...eating a chocolate elcair fromt he French pastry shoppe at Epcot

...getting their photo taken with Mickey Mouse

FigmentJedi

... Riding JIIWF and talking about how they miss the original.
... waiting in line for Space Mountain
... Going down Splash Mountain

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom