rides that scared you the most

LSUxStitch

My first ToT and AE....Tower is one of my fav. rides now!

I'm almost 24 and I still duck at the last part of Dinosaur when the Dino head is coming at you :( (I have tried to stay up, but no luck lol)

Valawen9

mitchk said:
That's too bad, Splash Mountain, IMO, is one of the best attractions in Disney World. Have you ever been on it before? Some people don't like rides with drops (like my girlfriend), but I hope you at least gave it a try. It's a classic, and one of the few mild thrill rides my girlfriend loves.

Never been on it but I don't think I'll ever get the courage to. And yeah, I really don't like drops at all, terrified even...but it's weird because I can't wait to go on EE, yet I won't set foot on Splash Mountain:lookaroun

Scott M

Never been on it but I don't think I'll ever get the courage to. And yeah, I really don't like drops at all, terrified even...but it's weird because I can't wait to go on EE, yet I won't set foot on Splash Mountain

Angela,

Don't deny yourself one of the truly greatest experiences in WDW attractions. I think that most people will agree that it's not the drop that you think about when you're on Splash Mountain, it's how wet you're going to get when you get to the bottom.

Really, it's not such a terrifying drop at all. The whole experience of the ride itself makes any apprehension that you may have about the drop well worth it.

Ride it once, and you'll go back over and over! :D

Scott

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The 9 hour flight to the US.

otherwise im a hands up ride photo poseur. The thought of getting stuck on its a small world again is quite scary though

Edeyore

It's A Small World still scares me. I heard the "dolls" are really little
people and that song is sending subliminal messages into my brain.
Gives me chills just thinking about it. :lol:

Edeyore

Scott M said:
Believe it or not, I was 36 years old when I first rode Rock 'N' Roller Coaster, and that first acceleration took my breath away. I knew that you accelerated quickly, as you can see it while in the queue, but I did not expect to lose my breath.

It is one of my favorite rides, and I ride as many times as I can when I'm there, but to this day I still get I bit apprehensive before the launch.

Scott

My first time on R n' R was in 2004. I was 43. I had never been on
any ride that inverted. My son convinced me to go on and I think
may have thought I had lost my mind when I began singing along
with "Sweet Emotion". (It helped.) We ended up going right back on
as soon as we go off.

Valawen9

Scott M said:
Angela,

Don't deny yourself one of the truly greatest experiences in WDW attractions. I think that most people will agree that it's not the drop that you think about when you're on Splash Mountain, it's how wet you're going to get when you get to the bottom.

Really, it's not such a terrifying drop at all. The whole experience of the ride itself makes any apprehension that you may have about the drop well worth it.

Ride it once, and you'll go back over and over! :D

Scott

I might give it a shot when I go for my b-day in Feb...:D but it's definitely not happening when I in 3 weeks lol.:xmas:

Scott M

Angela,

As I adhere to your signature:

:kiss: "Don't tell me what to do.":p

Please allow me to advise you that once you ride Splash Mountain, you'll regret not having done it sooner. :D

Regardless of whether you ride or not, I hope that you have a great time. I'm envious that you are able to go so often: 4 times in 6 months, WOW!

Scott

MichRX7

Premium Member
Scott M said:
allow me to advise you that once you ride Splash Mountain, you'll regret not having done it sooner. :D

Yeah, and it's the only ride that'll make you stop singing IaSW...

Instead you end up singing zippity doo dah all day long. :lol:

Tim G

LSUxStitch said:
Especially when they have the IASW scene but all Mexicans :lookaroun
no... love IASW... But scared to death of Rio Del Tiempo... It's the dazzling speed... I guess...

crazygirley

When I was a child, the dinosaur scene in the old Universe of Energy terrified me. The way the dinosaurs looked at you, the scary atmosphere, and the SMELL! The smell is still there today, and I still get a little worked up. As a child, I was always one to tough it up when something scared me. I looked those dinosaurs in the eyes, and smelled the smells like a fighter, scared to death. But to this day, I have a hard time through that scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom