rides that scared you the most

LSUxStitch

Corrus said:
It's olnly 150ft... a friend of my neighbour his uncle's sister told me...

BUT, it was stated by Disney Imagineers that it was 185ft! I highly doubt with a company like Disney that they would overestimate by that much!

Tim G

Even a friends of his sister's nephew and his dog (which IS Imagineering BTW) are saying it...

So don't come to me with that 185ft... They know what they've build.. including that dog...

Valawen9

Scott M said:
I'm envious that you are able to go so often: 4 times in 6 months, WOW!

Hehe...living in Florida has its advantages.:animwink: :D

And it's disadvantages...as I'm watching the news and seeing another storm headed right for us.:cry:

Texas84

That dang truck in TT still scares me, but the worst ever was that Drew Carey sounds thing at MGM. Pitch black with bees flying around your head. No thanks!

surfsupdon

Snow White's Scary Adventures, before rehab. I've never screamed more out of pure fright on any attraction in my life. Of course I was only 4.

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
Texas84 said:
That dang truck in TT still scares me, but the worst ever was that Drew Carey sounds thing at MGM. Pitch black with bees flying around your head. No thanks!
O_O *is thankful he skipped that one*

Shanandty

Dinosaur by far!!
My son had to be held so he wouldn't jump out of the car!
( He's 12- and nothing really scares him)
It was how realistic it was, and being in the dark with things jumping out at you didn't help either!

( Of course we bought the picture because his face lets us relive that moment over and over!!):lol:

Kacki

I don't like Dinosaur (formerly CTX), due to the roughness and darkness and loud noises. I am not scared, but just startled when I ride that.

DizWhizKid

The only attraction that makes me uncomfortable now is Its Tough to be a Bug, especially because of the giant spiders that (i'm convinced) are going to grab on to my head. Of course, I get the good kind of scared at ToT (my favorite attraction ever) and Space Mountain too.

I remember when I was a kid (4-5 yrs) I threw a fit because my dad wanted to take me on Space Mountain (I was a tall kid, so I met the height requirement). He had to drag me to the entrance of the ride, where we saw a sign that said it was closed for rennovation at that time. I remember being so relieved. Of course, the next time we went, I rode it and loved it, and still do.

sheilaro

Pumbas Nakasak said:
The 9 hour flight to the US.

otherwise im a hands up ride photo poseur. The thought of getting stuck on its a small world again is quite scary though

My sentiments exactly! No WDW ride "scares" me....many give me that sinking feeling in the pit of stomach that I just love. :hammer: It's the plane flight to and from Florida that gets me! :lol:

Although, this morning I read the entrie thread about the picture of "little boy wonder" in the HM.... now that I think of it, suddenly this ride seems to "scare" me....:confused:

dandaman

The ride that used to scare me the most was Tower of Terror, the first time. After the ride, though, I immediately wanted to bolt for the line and ride over and over again... unfortunately (well, I guess not), Fantasmic was in an hour, and it was my last day in WDW. :(

R'nRC seemed to be my one break-in coaster, though. I've been a hands-up rider, on rides like Millennium Force etc., ever since! :lol:

hcswingfield

For me, it was the first time I went to "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience" (Did you know it's sponsored by Kodak?) and the "mice" went racing past my feet and legs. Not scared so much as startled, but I still screamed like a little girl.

MSTINKHERBELL01

It's sad but I am scared of Dinosaur...I keep getting on the ride thinking that my fears will ease but it still freaks me out.

I have to say that 20k use to scare me because I would always think-"what if we get stuck here?" I was a little girl back then....I guess not much has changed.:p

Damien666

First time on AE. I just kept saying "Oh my god,oh my god,oh my god" Then the tongue effect went off and I shouted "OH MY GOD!!!!":eek: so loud.

The strange thing is that the tongue effect always got me in AE but with SGE it just seemed like a random effect, and thats really sad. Whats sadder is they gave up on fixing SGE. Don't keep this thing to save face, it's not helping at all!:mad:

lisahb

Dinosaur

I am taking my five year old son to DisneyWorld. He absolutely loves dinosaurs. Do you think the ride will scare him??:veryconfu

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
lisahb said:
I am taking my five year old son to DisneyWorld. He absolutely loves dinosaurs. Do you think the ride will scare him??:veryconfu

First trip my DS was 5, he loved the ride! His mother was freaked out though :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom