rides that scared you the most

TheMagicMouse

the Rock'n'Roller coaster scared me the first time and I screamed all the way through it, but it was a good scared, and after that i went on it three more times in a row :king:

maxime29

Premium Member
Body Wars.

As a kid I thought it was freaky being shrunk into a human and possibly never returning safely. Now I'm only scared of breaking my neck on the ride. :D

Magicmyway

You know, I know its a classic but come to think of it It's a Small World... scares my older brother.... he's always worried it will never end. lol

diddy_mouse

I waited in the ToT queue with my husband (who actually rode it) and that scared me enough never to ride it. Me no likee the creepy service elevator. :lookaroun

Oh, also Space Mtn....but I rode it and loved it! :D

lady_vor

LSUxStitch said:
For me it is the 56 inversions and 185ft drop at the end :lookaroun

Which ride is this IASW? Sounds pretty freaky!
One ride which I'll need to be forced on, quite literally, is Mission: Space!
I'm so scared of puke. It's an actual phobia... no joke! That's the only reason why I don't want to go, otherwise I TOTALLY would!

timkelmom

lisahb said:
I am taking my five year old son to DisneyWorld. He absolutely loves dinosaurs. Do you think the ride will scare him??:veryconfu

I think Dinosaur will scare your son. It is loud, dark, and dino's jump out at you. You know best of course what scares him, but my 11 yr. old won't ride it.

AshAlytwins

For me...Mission Space...I missed the whole intro. the first time because I was looking for the nearest exit. The warning signs horrified me!! Love the ride now....it still gets me in the tummy every time!!!

lady_vor

I know it's not a ride, but has anyone done the summit plummit? I'm kinda thinking about it, but I'm still pretty freaked out about the whole idea!

maxime29

Premium Member
I know it's not a ride, but has anyone done the summit plummit? I'm kinda thinking about it, but I'm still pretty freaked out about the whole idea!

It's a ride technically.

Most people haven't experienced my problem with SP, but it somehow scraped my back pretty bad. I had this same problem with the slides at Typhoon Lagoon as well. It had nothing to do with sunburn. From then on I'm only going on inner tube rides. The slides must not like me very much. :(

sillyspook13

Not to mention the extreme wedgie of terror. I'm not doing that again.:dazzle:

Only reason why I went the first time is because it was the quickest way to the bathroom from the top of the mountain. Though when all was said and done I hurt so bad that the bathroom had to wait until I recovered.:hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom