Rides that are better at night?

Mrs.Toad

HM-due to the theme
TOT- ditto - and right before the drop at night - so awesome!
Thunder-inside and out
TTA - really fun to to at night - right before SM
Splash- love that outdoor bend view when you are can see MK at night - oh, and looking out before the big drop

Never did EE at night. That must be awesome!

coachwnh

I would also like to add Dumbo. Love it with the water lit up at night! But it's still behind EE. Even the yeti looks great at night. I even remember there being a fog around the mountain on our thanksgiving trip a few years back. That effect wasn't there this past oct, nov, or dec :(

steamboatjosh

Will they do that ? That won't be stressful to the animals to have lighting at night in their habitat ?

They must have figured out a way to do it that didn't bother the animals.
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ar-to-come-to-life-at-disneys-animal-kingdom/
"And the new AVATAR-inspired land won’t be the only change coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.As part of the largest expansion in the history of the park, we’ll be adding all-new entertainment experiences, including a new nighttime spectacular where live music, floating lanterns, water screens and swirling animal imagery all combine to bring a show to Discovery River that will delight our guests and truly cap off their day at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. The park will introduce more nighttime entertainment as well, including live performers on Discovery Island (pictured above) and a new nighttime version of the Kilimanjaro Safaris."

rob45

BTMRR
Splash Mountain
People Mover
Test Track
My favorite ride at night, after a long day, is the transportation back to my resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom