Rides that are better at night?

radev104

I say BTMR at night with the fireworks going. It was awesome. I did Jungle Cruise for the first time at night last year and I must say that was better than during the day. If you are able to close out Animal Kingdom like I did on Christmas Eve then EE. I really didn't like the queue for ToT at night (the ride was great). It could have been just that day but there was way too much fog to see where the poles were dividing the two lines. Luckily I've been through that queue at least 100 times if not more.

zweltar

I agree about pirates. It just seems even better at night.
I had one of the best Pirates experiences ever on my last trip in 2012. It was an evening EMH and my wife opted not to ride. I entered the empty queue, had a boat all to myself, and had no other riders in the boats ahead of or behind me. Through the entire ride, I did not see or hear another person. It was incredibly eerie, much more intense, and entirely creepy. I loved it.

Redhawk

I've never done the Jungle Cruise at night and now will definitely try it. In fact, during my 4 visits with my husband he has never been on it, so I've got it on the Must Do (at Night) list for next year.

AstroOrbiter and TTA are great when the fireworks are going off.

While I enjoy Illuminations at Epcot, I find that I like them just as much (or even more) from a distance as just standing there watching. For example, exiting Test Track or Mission Space and walking to the central fountain and then along the plaza toward the lagoon.

For some reason I also like the Stave Church, Maelstrom (*sniff*), and the Mexico pavilion better at night.

LoveDiz

TTA is the first that comes to mind, but I agree with everyone else...so many rides are great at night! And some simply offer a different experience at night, like Jungle Cruise...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom