Rides coming out of the Fox Deal

geekza

I don't know that we'll see any new properties inserted into the parks. More than anything, the purchase of Fox was to obtain full ownership of things like the X-Men (and all mutants), Fantastic Four, the rights to the original Star Wars film, and Avatar. Those are really the only things that can be exploited in the parks. I don't think we're going to be seeing a French Connection Stunt Show anytime soon. ;)

Christian Fronckowiak

In the Parks
Yes
I don't know that we'll see any new properties inserted into the parks. More than anything, the purchase of Fox was to obtain full ownership of things like the X-Men (and all mutants), Fantastic Four, the rights to the original Star Wars film, and Avatar. Those are really the only things that can be exploited in the parks. I don't think we're going to be seeing a French Connection Stunt Show anytime soon. ;)
That'll require one E-ticket.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Would Genting Group own the theme rights to many 20th Century Fox properties*, considering they just tried to open a theme park with said properties in Miami?

*At least in FL, definitely Malaysia. Anywhere else?

EDIT: This is aside the theme park rights of 20th Century Fox properties that Universal has.

Last edited:

EOD K9

just for a laugh, turn the TOT into nagatomi plaza from die hard with disney characters. who doesn’t want to hear mickey say “yippie kai yay....” (you know the rest) ;)
Funny you say that. I was on the DVC Member cruise last month and Bret Iwan , who is the voice of Mickey was on board. Had you posted this sooner, I would have had him say that just for laughs. But in reality I don't think he would have.

Cmdr_Crimson

You know if Eisner was around he would have thought of everything under the sun to throw everything out into the parks...I mean look at what he did for the 90's for example...

Ninja Turtles.
TMNT_DHS_Poprewind.jpg

Ace Ventura....Yes he had a show on the Streets of America
9867a770.jpg

Goosebumps Horrorland Fright Show..
goosebumps-horrorland-fright-show.jpg

Tom & Jerry...Due to the Release of the atrocious Tom & Jerry Movie being released under MGM...
tom_and_jerry_at_disneyland__by_tomcat2018-dbwniqq.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom