Ride you'd most like to go on?

PhilharMagician

The only ride I have not been on yet at WDW is Star Tours and I have been wanting to ride this forever.

also JTTCOTE & IJA are on the top of my list.

tracyandalex

for me it's definately m:s. no one has ever wanted to ride it with me & hubby can't cause he has motion sickness issues. when we do in december i will most likely try it though - single rider line here i come!!!

tracy

DisneyBunny

I think mine would be anything at TDS or TDL.. especially Pooh's Hunny Hunt. Now, I HATE Pooh and all things from the 100 Acre wood, but the stuff I've seen of that ride seems amazingly trippy! And I love a good dark ride.

metscool

Everest.
Here is a story. Last Monday I was at AK and it had the EMH that night. When we first got there the wait was 110 min. So we said we will go on other rides then come back later. Later on we went back the wait time there was again 110. So we said that we were going back in the morning and ride it after they open the park. So the morning we got up at 730 and went and Breakfest and then ran to the bus (which just got there). Then when we got to the parkwe ran off the bus to the bag check point. The girls needed to get their bags checked. Then we ran to the turnstills and then after we went though we ran to Everest. When we got there they said that the Ride was not open. But we could get fatpasses for it later. But we were only there to ride the ride. So we waited in the line that they started and when they started the line they were leting people in to ride the ride. 5 mon. later we were on the ride.

PintoColvig

Any old school Epcot ride (original rides like Imagination, UofE, Horizons, WoM, SSE). I rode all of these in their original forms back in the 80s as a kid but remember very little of them. I'm not advocating a return to old EPCOT but just want one more go around as an adult with each of the originals. Only in my dreams, I know... :cry:

sbkline

I'll just stick with WDW rides here and say Expedition Everest. We planned to do a big WDW vacation again this past spring, but the wife got pregnant last year and had a baby May 2 (it was due April 26), so that killed the vacation plans for this year. Lord willin', we're going down next April and I will finally do that ride.

metscool

World of Motion and Herizons. If I knew that Herizons was closing when I was younger I would have gone on it over and over and over and over and over and over until they told me to stop riding the ride.

discomouse131

Tower of Terror! On my last visit to WDW, I stood on the street looking up at the Tower just long enough to talk myself out of it. :brick:

HoW

Tough choices here... Big Thunder, Soarin', Rock 'n' RollerCoaster, and EE all make excellent arguments. Just think about it all is exhausting! So, I guess I'll go ride TTA and cool off for a while. :animwink:

lazidazi07

I loved Mr.Toads Wild Ride, I wish I could ride it again.
i dont know tho, I was eight last time, it might've been lame..
And 20,000 leagues under the sea. i never got to ride it, it always looked so cool in all the books i saw it in on my grandparents coffee table (HUGE park book from the 80's..ha)

and i have yet to experience soarin : /
Only 200+ more days!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom