Ride you'd most like to go on?

Epcot82Guy

So many... (been Jan. '03 since I was there). But, I would have to say Soarin' and FOTLK are the top 2.

GOIN' THURSDAY! :sohappy:

nelsonj3

HHI Surfer said:
(sorry if this is a repost.. I didn't see anything similar)

What ride or attraction, that for some reason or another you've never gotten to experience, would you most like to go on?

I think mine is the Indiana Jones ride in Disneyland- I've made plenty of trips to Disney World in my life, but I've never made it out there. Everytime I look through my Imagineering book and read the section about how this ride was designed, it hits me just how much fun it looks like. I remember hearing about it on the Disney Channel when it was new when I was a kid and wishing I could go on it.

(I think the non-Disney ride I'd most like to go on is Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point, just for the pure visceral thrill of going 420 feet in the air)

Indiana Jones at DLR is definitely worth it!! It was an amazing experience!!

I also got to experience Top Thrill Dragster a couple weeks ago. The sheer thrill of accelerating from 0 to 120mph in 4 seconds is worth the wait!! Also, going straight up 420 feet in the air is pretty cool too! Check out cedarpoint.com to see a ride-through. (sorry to go off topic there for a bit.)

I think the rides I'd most like to experience that I haven't been on yet are at Disney's foreign parks. I'd like to try every ride at Tokyo DisneySea. The entire park looks great there. Also, the Disneyland Paris Haunted Mansion looks cool with the Western Ghost Town scene at the end.

CaptainMichael

TinLizzie said:
I'd most like to ride Misssion:Space, but I just can't...I'm too afraid it'll make me sick!

I can't wait to do EE!! :)
Don't be afraid. If you are completely healthy (heart wise), you should be fine. Don't be afraid because alot of this stuff is mental in addition to the physical. Don't physche yourself up too much, and you should be okay.:wave:

Skippy

There today, Expedition Everest and Soarin'.

In the past, I'd love to ride Horizons once again. I was so young when it was running (and slightly older when it was always down), and I'd love to ride it one more time to experience it for what it is.

HHI Surfer

Original Poster
STR8FAN2005 said:
Don't be afraid. If you are completely healthy (heart wise), you should be fine. Don't be afraid because alot of this stuff is mental in addition to the physical. Don't physche yourself up too much, and you should be okay.:wave:

So true. Now they're doing an "intense version" and a "non-intense" version.. the intense version used to be the only version. It's really not bad at all, just keep looking forward. It's one of my favorite rides there and the scare-factor, as quoted above, is almost entirely mental.

All you people who are looking forward to EE, i'm happy to report it's well worth the wait :) I got to ride it for the first time about two weeks ago and it's fantastic. Just don't let anyone spoil it for you!!

I think Space Mountain at Disneyland Paris looks really really cool too, that's also on my list :)

wedway71

Id like to experience again(been very long time) .......

If You Had Wings.....
20 Leagues Under The Sea.....
Mr. Toads Wild Ride......
Mickey Mouse Review.....
Horizons.....
World Of Motion.....
The Walt Disney Story.......

I miss them:cry:

Valawen9

HHI Surfer said:
What ride or attraction, that for some reason or another you've never gotten to experience, would you most like to go on?

I've actually never done Splash Mountain. I've had this fear of it since I was a kid so I always chicken out. But I'm definitely going on it in a couple months and I'm actually looking forward to it. Not so scared of the drop anymore lol. That might change when I'm actually standing in front of it though. haha I hate drops.

zeroFantasy

Mission: Space ;)

TinLizzie, don't be afraid to ride Mission Space! :D Like someone else mentioned, the nerves is what makes you sick. Just relax, it's nothing to be afraid of ;). Just make sure that you don't close your eyes and you should be fine! :)

kcnole

I'll have to do it by resort:

WDW: Either Test Track or Expedition Everest. Everytime I've been to Epcot Test Track has been down.

Disneyland: Probably Indiana Jones

Kaertos

I'd actually like to ride Splash Mountain sometime. I've never done it because I hate being wet in street clothes and being uncomfortable for hours after I ride a log floom / water ride. Someday I'll just have to suck it up and bring a change of clothes with me to MK and ride the darn thing.

tink81

I would definately recommend a trip to DL and if possible DLP, both are great parks with thier own special feel. I am not sure I remember a ghost town at the end of Haunted Mansion at DLP, and their version of Space Mountain is a lot like RNRC, but it has been 3 years...

I would love to get to Toyko DL, my cousin just got back from travelling over there and went to DL for half a day. I would love to experience the whole thing!

To answer the origianl question....the Teacups. I have NEVER been on the Teacups. No one ever wanted to go on the teacups with me when I was young and my BF won't go on them because he gets nausiated. I may have to suck it up and go on by myself in September, it just looks like so much fun!!!

Cynderella

I wanted to do WWTBAM though now when I go in November it will be closed :( . I've also never been on Dumbo in the 24 times I've been there so that is a goal next trip! Also the tea cups but I get sick so easily. Everest seems cool though for some reason I'm not "dying" to go on it. Approxiamatly 3 more months! :sohappy:

HHI Surfer

Original Poster
Kaertos said:
I'd actually like to ride Splash Mountain sometime. I've never done it because I hate being wet in street clothes and being uncomfortable for hours after I ride a log floom / water ride. Someday I'll just have to suck it up and bring a change of clothes with me to MK and ride the darn thing.

You should definitely do it, change of clothes or not. The chances of you getting really soaked while riding Splace Mountain are not very high in my experience. Especially if you're riding on a hot summer day, the small amount of water that hits you actually feels pretty good and dries very quickly as well :)

side note: I can't seem to figure out what "WWTBAM" means!

Cynderella

HHI Surfer said:
You should definitely do it, change of clothes or not. The chances of you getting really soaked while riding Splace Mountain are not very high in my experience. Especially if you're riding on a hot summer day, the small amount of water that hits you actually feels pretty good and dries very quickly as well :)

WWTBAM = Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - atleast that's my abbreviation for it :D

Kaertos

HHI Surfer said:

::chuckle::
Every water ride I have ever ridden has been proceeded by someone telling me I won't get that wet, followed soon thereafter by me either getting soaked or just wet enough in just the right places (jeans, socks, shoes) that, regardless of the heat, I am miserable the rest of the day.

But I think that you are right, I am just going to have to give it a shot sometime. I feel weird that it seems to be on of the MK signature attractions and I have not ridden it, when i have pretty much had a chance to go on everything else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom