Ride/show you want to see go

mickey&me

DHS--Sounds Dangerous

Epcot--Honey I Shrunk the Audience

MK--Stitch's Great Escape

Then they need to replace these with something people will actually go to

disneygal75

I hate to say this, because some people may absolutely LOVE IT (and I respect that), but if I had to get rid of something, I would say...

Carousel of Progress

lilclerk

I wouldn't get rid of anything, but I would bring back the original Tiki Room. I didn't hate UNM until I saw the original in Disneyland. And I really hope they at least update the Indy stunt show when the new film comes out. I mean, I've only seen it once and it's already old.

girlface

Original Poster
Sounds Dangerous...........What the Phantom Menace were they Thinking!?!?!?!?!

Oh JEEEz i forgot about that! Defo GOTTA GO!

Ahhhhhhhhh i dont think they will ever get rid of the Carousel of progress. It was walts faviroute. It totally creeps me out, but walt loves it haha.

Laura

Premium Member
The only attraction out of MK, Epcot, and AK that I'm horribly sick of is Honey I Shrunk the Audience. I cannot stand it and will jump for joy the minute they announce it's closing down.

But then there's the poor Studios. It's SO outdated. Keep Muppets, TOT, and RNR, everything else needs to go. I supposed Playhouse Disney can stay too since my kids love it.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
The only attraction out of MK, Epcot, and AK that I'm horribly sick of is Honey I Shrunk the Audience. I cannot stand it and will jump for joy the minute they announce it's closing down.

But then there's the poor Studios. It's SO outdated. Keep Muppets, TOT, and RNR, everything else needs to go. I supposed Playhouse Disney can stay too since my kids love it.

Completely agree with all of this! I so wish they would give us a new film in the HISTA theater that was fresh and cool... something current with the potential of being timeless.

*dreams*

imagineer boy

SGE ( bring back alien encounter!!! ), Monsters Inc, Tiki Room ( make it into a tiki resteraunt like in the original concept ), Toon Town Fair ( rebuld it like DL's version ), Indy speedway ( give it futuristic theming like a cosmic highway concept ), Grand Fiesta, WoL ( just put it out of its misery already... ), Sounds Dangerous, Indy Stunt show ( put in the ride version! ), Studio Tour, and while this may not be a ride it still needs to be gotten rid of, the pointless YOAMD celebration.

Pete C

1) Close down Nemo and the Seas pavillion entirely and move the dolphins to a new majestic ride-through aquarium in Animal Kingdom. They can move Turtle Talk along with it or put it in DHS Pixarland.

2) Honey I Shrunk the Audience
3) Stitch

SirGoofy

American Idol and High School Musical. Yes I realize they haven't been built yet, but it's already time to get rid of them.

Other than that everything is entertaining.

JEANYLASER

Completely agree with all of this! I so wish they would give us a new film in the HISTA theater that was fresh and cool... something current with the potential of being timeless.

*dreams*

I agree with you SweetMagic HISTA has to go! I so wish they would give us a new film in the HISTA theater too!

Mr.EPCOT

Stitch's Great Escape
Update the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
Update and/or restore the Tropical Serenade/Enchanted Tiki Room
Update the Country Bear Jamboree
Maybe refresh Tom Sawyer Island

Get Test Track out of the Transportation pavilion
Update the Universe of Energy
New adventure for Mission: SPACE
New show for Soarin'
I'm sorry to say, but I think Honey, I Shrunk the Audiences time is past
And, of course, bring back Dreamfinder!

Sounds Dangerous
Probably American Idol
Unfortunately, probably the Backlot Tour

Dinorama, without a doubt

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom