Ride(s) you will not go on...

KCheatle

I tried Mission Space and will not go on it again simply because I had a headache all day after that. It really ruined my day at Epcot :(

I probably will not go on Stitches Great Escape again because the ride is just boring. I guess if there's no wait and it's raining or something, i might go on it just to be under a roof. But, it's definitely a ride that needs to be replaced/upgraded/something different done to it because it's terrible.

Silver Figment

Rode astroorbiter once and NEVER again. wait is too long and it was very nausea making.

I wasn't a fan of it either. I won't say i'll never go on it again, but i'm not planning to. The wait was long, and for what? Aladdin's magic carpets with terribly uncomfortable seating.

Silver Figment

Rode astroorbiter once and NEVER again. wait is too long and it was very nausea making.

It seems my original quote was posted twice so i'll make a point to add that when we went on it, there was cockroaches around where the elevator lets you out to get on the ride. Not something you want to see in "the happiest place on earth".

Philhar-Fanatic

TOT is the only ride I haven't tried. Just can't get up the courage. I love roller coasters but just to get on a ride and drop doesn't sound fun to me. I HATE that feeling! Now for Space Mountain, I've ridden it several times but I'm done with it. It is SOSOSO rough!

Chrononymous

There's a bunch of stuff I have done once,(or several times) so I never have to do it again!

Tea Cups, Primeval Whirl, Dumbo, Kali River Rapids, Journey into Imagination, Impressions Of France, Swiss Family Treehouse,Soarin', and Stich are all at the top of this list.

HM Spectre

Stitch's Great Mistake is my big one-and-done. Between the harness crushing my shoulders and the burp shot in my face, it was a pretty miserable experience and it even surpassed how bad I thought it would be based on what I had heard. How on earth that "attraction" was not only greenlit but is still around baffles me.

NADisney

I will not ride , or sit down long enough to keep my attention span:

MK - Astro-Orbitor
- Indy - Speedway
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Stitch's Great Escape

EPCOT - O Canada with Martin Short ( not a short fan ).
- The Circle of Life ( inside the Land pavillion).
- Turtle Talk with Crush

Disney's Hollywood Studios - American Idol
- Disney Junior
- Honey , I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
- Lights , Motors , Action Extreme Stunt Show
- Rock 'n Roller Coaster
- Sounds Dangerous

Disney's Animal Kingdom - Kali River Rapids
- Primeval Whirl
- Rafiki's Planet Watch
- Triceratop Spin

grunter

I'm kinda done with Space Mountain.

Aside from the constant, ridiculous line, those tiny seats that they try to cram you into aren't exactly "male" friendly, if you know what I mean.

I really don't like coming off the ride talking like Mickey Mouse.

:dazzle:

Jenna

Primeval whirl, it's not natural to spin that fast. It's vomit central.

Star Tours, Mission space (and just incase I missed any, any simulator ride). I have a real problem with moving around and watching a screen, it makes me so ill.

Astro Orbiter, the first time I went on it I thought it was basically Dumbo but waaay high up, WRONG. Very wrong. It spins too fast and makes me turn a horrific shade of green.

DizneyPryncess

I will never ride Mission: Space, of any color. I've never been on the Tea Cups, I assume I'd get sick. I am not a Space Mountain fan, but I ride it from time to time if the group I'm with wants to. I saw Captain EO last trip, probably don't need to do that again. Off the top of my head, anything else is fair game.

Tower of Terror and Soarin. I have ridden both before but I now am terrified. The anticipation before Tower of Terror was actually worse for me than the ride itself. I was a nervous wreck afterward, lol. I actually rode Soarin several times between 2 trips and liked it alot. The third year however, I found out that they lift you up like 40 feet into the air instead of the 10 feet I had assumed and that was the end of that! I was strapped in and ready to go beside DH and when the cast member came around to check our belts I chickened out and left DH all by himself! I am scared of heights but I will ride Everest over and over again. My problem is with suspension. I can't do those stupid swings or ferris wheels and even Astro Orbitor had me a little on edge!:lookaroun :lookaroun

G00fyDad

I have one ride at WDW that I will not ride,and that is Rockin Roller Coaster. For one thing,it's in the dark,and another is It has loops in it. I am afraid of heights. Weird thing is,I will go on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and I am 98% sure I will go on Expedition Everest when we go but I refuse to ride RRC!

Are there any rides you refuse to go on?

You really cannot compare RnR with BTMRR.

It's a Small World. Bet ya can't guesswhy

I love that song and the ride. It just makes me think of what Walt really wanted to do with Disney World. It's more of a sensory thing for me. :)

Primeval Whirl.

I will not participate in a ride that should not be there.

It goes with the theming and I actually love the whole Route 66 Dinorama feel of it. :)

I will not go on the Orange Version of Mission:Space. I also won't go on the Tea Cups.:hurl:

I can never remember which is which so I just tell them I want to ride the Widow Maker. Yeah, they don't see the humor either. :shrug:

Star Wars or anything like Star Wars...:hurl:

You are dead to me. ;)

TOT. Hate the feeling of freefall.

The ONLY reason I ride this is because me son begs me to ride with him. I hate the feeling.

The Empress Lilly

Tower of Terror and Soarin. I have ridden both before but I now am terrified. The anticipation before Tower of Terror was actually worse for me than the ride itself. I was a nervous wreck afterward, lol. I actually rode Soarin several times between 2 trips and liked it alot. The third year however, I found out that they lift you up like 40 feet into the air instead of the 10 feet I had assumed and that was the end of that! I was strapped in and ready to go beside DH and when the cast member came around to check our belts I chickened out and left DH all by himself! I am scared of heights but I will ride Everest over and over again. My problem is with suspension. I can't do those stupid swings or ferris wheels and even Astro Orbitor had me a little on edge!:lookaroun :lookaroun
I know what you mean. I find Soarin´ the most terrifying ride in WDW.

I'm sitting there, suspended 40 feet in the air, with just a loose belt, and I'm thinking ´if I were to fall asleep, I'd slide out of this chair and fall to my doom...´:lookaroun

Raven66

I'm also afraid of heights, but when I'm Soarin' I put the kiddie seat belt thru the loop when you strap in. My daughter and husband thought was the funniest thing they had ever seen. I tried to talk her into doing it too but she refused. At least I was not going to fall out!:D

As for rides I won't go on, there really isn't any I refuse to ride. If my kid gives me the puppy dog eyes I will ride RnRC, and Mission:Space, but I choose not to ride them.

babydoll9206

Original Poster
Space Mountain...

Is another one I will not ride. I rode it on my honeymoon and didn't realize it was in the dark,and I also wound up losing my room key and drivers license from all the jolting. But that was partly my fault because I had them in a lanyard and I forgot to take it off before getting on the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom