Ride(s) you will not go on...

majorrfb

I will not go on the Orange Version of Mission:Space. I also won't go on the Tea Cups.:hurl:
Forget Mission: Space, Tea Cups

This past Feb. 8 my wife and I went on Space Mt and never again is now the response. I felt like I would hurl and did not enjoy being snapped around. With the place now pitch dark, you cannot know what is immediately ahead.
Granted, I am 69 years young, and still enjoy all that Disney has to offer but now limitations are setting in. I suppose being prone to seasickness doesn't help but it is what it is. :brick:

Texas84

I've tried everything except Stitch, America Idol and the kiddie stuff. Did not like Alien. I don't like things messing with me in the dark. Astro Orbiter scared the fool out of me. I'm good with all the other thrill rides.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I've never been on Kali River Rapids.

I wont' go back on Tower of Terror. Did not enjoy the third drop. Two, I could handle.

Didn't enjoy Dinosaur, so I won't be going back.

Don't care for bugs, so "it's a bugs life" is out. One and done.

Didn't enjoy Stitch Great Escape, and Alien Encounter positively terrified me, so that's a skip.

Mission Space, RnRC are two that I will never do. Expedition Everest and Primevil Hurl are two I will never ride again. After thirty some trips, I finally rode ToT last year for the first time and really liked it...although I haven't been on it since, I'll do it again with my grandson. He got me on there the first time. I figured if a 7 year old could do it, so could I. :lol

PartOfYourWorld

Won't do It's Tough to Be a Bug....bugs and me don't mix at all

And Mission: Space I'm a huge thrill seeker I love every roller coaster and thrill ride..except this one...i had a big headache when I got off...and did not like it. and I've done it twice and both times it happened...not worth it to me

Minnie1976

Mission to Mars orange or green never again. On my last trip I went on astro orbitor which I hadn't been on in years and never again. I had the worse time getting out of it.

kucarachi

Tom Sawyer island seems to be something we never do. I feel like i'm trapped waiting for the boat to return. If they could make it so you could walk there it would be different. We skip some of the shows we've seen more than 10 times and i don't think primeval whirl is ever operational when we are there.

As far as disneyland...never do davy crocket's canoe if you see a bunch of women ahead of you...they never row and it's just you and the tour guide doing all the work.

Mikester71

Rode ToT during our first trip back in March of 2005, along with pretty much every other big attraction/ride, but haven't rode it since. Scared of heights and although the ride didn't really bug me as much as I thought it would, I just can't get up the courage to try it again.

And I seem to have fallen into a pattern with RnRC...rode it the first trip, chickened out the second, rode it the third, and made it all the way up to car on our last trip last March before bailing out with my equally scared daughter. :eek: Weirdest thing is, I still would rate RnRC as one of my favourite WDW rides. When I DO ride it, I LOVE it! :p

real mad hatter

Captain EO?

Excuse my ignorance,but on my last visit in 2010 ,this Captain EO thing didn't exist.What exactly is it?I thought it was a Michael Jackson tribute show:hammer:

Dads 2 Boys

I will not go on the Orange Version of Mission:Space. I also won't go on the Tea Cups.:hurl:

:ROFLOL: .....and I thought we had nothing in common. Although I did go on MS Orange and while I didn't :hurl:, I didn't feel well for several hours after. Tea Cups are an absolute NO!

captainkidd

Excuse my ignorance,but on my last visit in 2010 ,this Captain EO thing didn't exist.What exactly is it?I thought it was a Michael Jackson tribute show:hammer:

It's a show from the 80's that was brought back after Jacko died. The effects, outfits and dancing are dated (obviously), but I don't think the show is all as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom