Ride Ruiners

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I'm sorry. Maybe I'm a little confused here. But are you saying that it was okay for the kid to keep hitting them in the head? Really? So if you're sitting there enjoying a show and someones kid keeps wacking you in the head during a show, you're just going to keep smiling and watching the show? Not gonna say a thing huh? Good to know. :wave:

Much better all children keep silent and motionless throughout all the rides/shows and dont express any emotion :brick:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Much better all children keep silent and motionless throughout all the rides/shows and dont express any emotion :brick:

Thats quite a leap from just saying you don't want someone's offspring beating you about the head. There is a happy middle ground here folks.

Um, pal, I think you might be missing the point here. Or more likely, you're not missing the point and you're just trying to start an argument. I don't care if kids jump, hoot, and holler during shows. That's what Disney is all about. I have two kids myself so I understand the idea. But there is a definite and clear line between having fun and enjoying yourself and smacking the **** out of someones head. But I think you already know that and are just trying to push peoples buttons here. :rolleyes:

King Capybara 77

Premium Member
Um, pal, I think you might be missing the point here. Or more likely, you're not missing the point and you're just trying to start an argument. I don't care if kids jump, hoot, and holler during shows. That's what Disney is all about. I have two kids myself so I understand the idea. But there is a definite and clear line between having fun and enjoying yourself and smacking the **** out of someones head. But I think you already know that and are just trying to push peoples buttons here. :rolleyes:

Not trying to push buttons... people need to calm down a bit ,kids will be kids and occasionally there will be accidents. no its not ok to repeatedly clobber someone around the head but a misplaced hand to the back of the head from an overactive child happens (has happened to me) no big deal not wirth spitting the dummy.just everyone chill and have a good time there are more kids at wdw than e normally deal with so there are more "accidents". bad behavior shouldnt happen anywhere though !
:hammer:

Not trying to push buttons... people need to calm down a bit ,kids will be kids and occasionally there will be accidents. no its not ok to repeatedly clobber someone around the head but a misplaced hand to the back of the head from an overactive child happens (has happened to me) no big deal not wirth spitting the dummy.just everyone chill and have a good time there are more kids at wdw than e normally deal with so there are more "accidents". bad behavior shouldnt happen anywhere though !
:hammer:

I see your point but I think the other poster may have been talking about being repeatedly hit. If not then I apologize here. But your comments were a bit abrasive right out of the gate.

King Capybara 77

Premium Member
I see your point but I think the other poster may have been talking about being repeatedly hit. If not then I apologize here. But your comments were a bit abrasive right out of the gate.

My apologies if i came across abrasive or harsh twas not my intention just a (failed) attempt at homuor :wave:

Drenhopkins

I took a friend to see the Tiki room this past weekend and so many people took flash pictures it ruined the expereince.

Some time I wished they had a pause button to remind people or an insert to the show to have the birds reply "no flash photography" with a push of a button.

Or do like they do for the country bears "please wait till the end". Then they can bring up the lights and that way at least you can be prepared. This still can be annyoing because it's a circle and not directly in front of you like the bears.

Mickey_777

Flash photography...that's the worst. Oh but once I had a guy in front of on Splash with some pretty bad Body Odor. As we went up the hill I had trouble breathing. Deoderant. Use it.

lukacseven

Was on Pirates of hte Caribbean and some kid with a British accent kept yelling "Jack Sparrow" throughout the entire ride. It ed off everyone in the boat, except the parents, who obviously didn't see a problem with it.

njDizFan

I really like HoP and it really ruins the experience when people feel they need to voice their animosity for the opposing political party by booing or making comments about past or current Presidents.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I really like HoP and it really ruins the experience when people feel they need to voice their animosity for the opposing political party by booing or making comments about past or current Presidents.

Agreed.

Bleep you, overly political nut jobs.

Drenhopkins

Flash photography...that's the worst. Oh but once I had a guy in front of on Splash with some pretty bad Body Odor. As we went up the hill I had trouble breathing. Deoderant. Use it.

Ohh yes... We also did the backlot tour at Hollywood Studios. First we were packed in like sardines in the tram and the guy sitting next to us keep lifting his arms up to take pictures. I was so sick by the end of the ride we had to leave the park.

minniemickeyfan

The most I have ever been annoyed with someone is when my daughter and I were put with 2 people on the tram on the backlot tour and they wouldn't scoot over at all. There was no room anywhere else and we had to wait for the next tram. CM was annoyed too. There was plenty of room there for all 4 of us. :rolleyes:

MissAlmyra

Flash photography is a big one, especially on Pirates and HM. It really ruins the mood for the other riders. All you attention immediately goes to, "Who's the jerk taking flash photos?" :fork:
Complaining about getting wet on water rides is another. On Splash Mountain, the woman ahead of me, after getting sprayed early on during the ride, went on and on, complaining to her granddaughter about how she -really- didn't want to get wet. It's Splash Mountain! I don't know what she was expecting!

Complaining about getting wet on water rides is another. On Splash Mountain, the woman ahead of me, after getting sprayed early on during the ride, went on and on, complaining to her granddaughter about how she -really- didn't want to get wet. It's Splash Mountain! I don't know what she was expecting!

My wife and son always wear their ponchos on Kali. I understand why they do. They don't want to get wet and stay that way but unfortunately Kali always has other ideas for them. No matter how well they always wrap themselves up Kali always nails them badly. :ROFLOL: While my daughter and I always remain oddly dry after the ride. :)

MissAlmyra

My wife and son always wear their ponchos on Kali. I understand why they do. They don't want to get wet and stay that way but unfortunately Kali always has other ideas for them. No matter how well they always wrap themselves up Kali always nails them badly. :ROFLOL: While my daughter and I always remain oddly dry after the ride. :)

Haven't ridden Kali yet, mostly because it was the off-season and I hadn't brought a poncho along! I tend to be one of the unlucky people who get soaked no matter what, so I'll make sure to come prepared next time! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom