Ride Ruiners

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Let's see if I can bottom line this for you all.... I'll use my phone whenever and wherever I choose to use it. If you don't like it then tough ****. I don't answer to you. And to the smart*** that supposedly texted a judge, good for you. Your judge doesn't care. Awesome. Two out of the five judges around here DO care. And since I am the ONLY liaison for out program (again, not MY decision) I have to be available 24/7. It has zero to do with how important I think I am. I am not important enough to get ***ed off when someone else uses their phone while eating. That seems to be you folks. Just saying....:rolleyes:

Anyone that cannot type a message in a Disney forum without having to use expletives certainly has anger management issues and should probably be reported to the Judge they hold so high and dear to their heart. I'm sure the Judge would like to know that this person cannot even control their own life much less other people's fates.

wdwfan100

LOL :ROFLOL: This is why I love this board! "Lets find one person and blow their statements up and make a huge deal out of them. Then we'll tear apart anything new they say and ignore anything previous.". Please, give me more. Show me angry. :) Trolls. Oh.... and since some of you (well, most of you) utterly failed to read my previous posts, don't bother to go back and do it now. Just hit me with your best shots. I've been having a bad day today and I need a good laugh. Thanks. :wave: I'm so glad you are all sticking to true form here.

1. I don't see myself as important in any way.
2. I would never use my phone on an attraction even if I don't care whether you would like it or not.
3. Other than #2, I will use my phone how I see fit. You don't like it , tough ****.

Now.... make me laugh. :sohappy:

Oh yeah...... AND CALM DOWN!!! LOL

Unsubscribing from this group. I look like a crazy person sitting in my car laughing at you all. Oh, I forgot, you all already think I'm crazy. It's a shame that I care what you all think. :)

What type of job is it that requires you to be available 24/7?

spock

LOL :ROFLOL: This is why I love this board! "Lets find one person and blow their statements up and make a huge deal out of them. Then we'll tear apart anything new they say and ignore anything previous.". Please, give me more. Show me angry. :) Trolls. Oh.... and since some of you (well, most of you) utterly failed to read my previous posts, don't bother to go back and do it now. Just hit me with your best shots. I've been having a bad day today and I need a good laugh. Thanks. :wave: I'm so glad you are all sticking to true form here.

1. I don't see myself as important in any way.
2. I would never use my phone on an attraction even if I don't care whether you would like it or not.
3. Other than #2, I will use my phone how I see fit. You don't like it , tough ****.

Now.... make me laugh.

Oh yeah...... AND CALM DOWN!!! LOL

Unsubscribing from this group. I look like a crazy person sitting in my car laughing at you all. Oh, I forgot, you all already think I'm crazy. It's a shame that I care what you all think. :)

This seems to be a pattern with this poster (PlutosPalace). He essentially loses his temper, then tries to convince everyone that he thinks it's "funny" and "having a big laugh" over it all, then unsubscribes or adds someone to his ignore list. (see below post from earlier in this very thread... we'll mark it as "exhibit A" to put it in language he'll understand :lol:)

Actually, thank you for proving my point. :sohappy: I'm not even upset in the least so no calming is needed. ;) But you just showed that there are people out there that will tell you to (in so many words...) to "Smile and be happy" when something like this happens to them. LMAO I don't have an anger management problem. At all. But I tell you what, you continue to be walked on in life and I'll choose to stand up for myself. ;) I'm not talking about beating the brakes off of someone in Disney because they cut in line, but I'll be ****** if I am going to sit there with some stupid smile on my face as they walk past me. I'm going to say something. Am I going to reach out and grab them? Not unless they reach for me and then I'll do something very unDisney like but try to not jump to conclusions yourself. I'm not on some deathmatch slapping spree at Disney. :rolleyes: But you go ahead and stand there with that goofy looking Jack Handy smile and let them disrespect you and everyone around you. These inconsiderate people do these things because of the "Time out" generation people like you. They know you won't say anything to them and as long as no attention is being called to what they do they don't see a problem with it. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think I have to agree with other posters that there are some anger management issues here.

Laura

And since I am the ONLY liaison for out program (again, not MY decision) I have to be available 24/7. It has zero to do with how important I think I am.

If you have to be available 24/7, then how do you shower? How do you use the toilet?

If you are able to put your phone aside for long enough to go on a ride, why is it impossible for you to do the same in other situations?

What you are saying doesn't make sense.

spock

If you have to be available 24/7, then how do you shower? How do you use the toilet?

If you are able to put your phone aside for long enough to go on a ride, why is it impossible for you to do the same in other situations?

What you are saying doesn't make sense.

I think he just wants us all to think he's "really important". He made a point of mentioning, in just about every post, that he's in the legal field. :lol:

hajenga

5 senses

I have so enjoyed reading all these posts. Am so excited and impatient to go. How am I going to get through 7 more nights??? Last night laying awake in bed contemplating what I still need to buy for our trip I started thinking about this thread......

Anyone else notice that most the things that roin rides have to do with our senses:

1. Sight - flash photography, answering phone & thus phone lights up (keep it in your pocket:p)

2. Sound - talking too loud, phone ringing (vibrate people:rolleyes:) or talking on the phone (may I add using un-Mickey language)

3. Touch - people who don't understand the personal space issue

4. Smell - people who don't use or under-use deodorant (may I add people who over-use perfume :hurl:)

5. Taste - Anyone got something (I guess taste in the sense of persons wearing clothes that are not appropriate - such as short shorts ..... come on people ..... think of where my son's face comes to :lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun)

Yes this is what was going on in my head last night at 3AM and I couldn't go back to sleep.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I have so enjoyed reading all these posts. Am so excited and impatient to go. How am I going to get through 7 more nights??? Last night laying awake in bed contemplating what I still need to buy for our trip I started thinking about this thread......

Anyone else notice that most the things that roin rides have to do with our senses:

1. Sight - flash photography, answering phone & thus phone lights up (keep it in your pocket:p)

2. Sound - talking too loud, phone ringing (vibrate people:rolleyes:) or talking on the phone (may I add using un-Mickey language)

3. Touch - people who don't understand the personal space issue

4. Smell - people who don't use or under-use deodorant (may I add people who over-use perfume :hurl:)

5. Taste - Anyone got something (I guess taste in the sense of persons wearing clothes that are not appropriate - such as short shorts ..... come on people ..... think of where my son's face comes to :lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun)

Yes this is what was going on in my head last night at 3AM and I couldn't go back to sleep.

sounds like a bad trip on the Figment ride! :lol:

Laura

I think he just wants us all to think he's "really important". He made a point of mentioning, in just about every post, that he's in the legal field. :lol:

Oh I was thinking the other extreme. People who are really important usually decide for themselves when they will speak to other people. Someone who is not permitted to eat a meal without being at someone else's beck and call sounds more like a slave or a victim of an abusive relationship.

PolynesianPrincess

I'm with ya'll on flash photography, especially after it's been announced. Clealy these people missed it or just chose to ignore it.

We had one experience in Epcot watching the American Adventure. The girl 2 seats down from my mother talked through the whole thing. I was 5 seats away from this girl and I could hear her clear as day. Finally I leaned over and told the girl to close her trap. No one else would say anything to her about it. My mom doesnt like confrontation and me personally, I don't really like it, but if you're runining my Disney experience, you're gonna hear it from me. It's just rude and disrespectful. If you're going to talk through the whole thing, don't go on. Period.

sublimesting

So, my wife and I will be doing rider swap this year. Is it rude for me to be alone in line and talk to her waiting with a sleeping baby?

The Empress Lilly

- Line jumpers. Yes, your party can ride together. Just ask the two of you that ran ahead to wait for you eight. Because no, you eight do not get to skip the line and join up with them up front.

- Flash. For Pete's sake, somebody managed to flash me striaght in the face on Pirates, blinding me for seconds. Take a picture of your party outside of the ride!

- We all know the lyrics and text to the ride. Nobody is impressed by you knowing them too, so no need to say them out loud.

- Lines do not move any faster by pushing the person in front of you.

hajenga

To Epress Lilly

Are you related to my husband? I can definitely see him not allowing 8 line jumpers ahead to catch up with their 2 friends. When we return I'm sure I'll have heard some great comments to some rude people. I'm not very confrontational but love that he is.

The Empress Lilly

Are you related to my husband? I can definitely see him not allowing 8 line jumpers ahead to catch up with their 2 friends. When we return I'm sure I'll have heard some great comments to some rude people. I'm not very confrontational but love that he is.
Well...when I'm at the World I'm at the World and I don't want to let it be ruined by petty stuff. On the whole, I let everybody enjoy the parks the way they want.

But yes, line cutters - over my dead body. You shall have to fight your way through me.

With the big but that I let anything but blatant cutting go. Sometimes people did just go to the bathroom and want to meet up with their party. Or I'm lingering in a queue, and they just want to pass. Etcetera. One should not be the queue police, that's taking it all a level too far. Politeness and consideration go a lot further.

The Empress Lilly

Being a brazilian myself, blame the brazilians. 90% of them can't behave.
A lot of Americans are useless too. As are British. Etcetera. Brazilians are fine. Not better or worse than others.

JUST DON'T TRAVEL IN ONE OF THOSE @#$@! TOUR GROUPS.

oh...and if you can do something about not emitting some sort of loud noise constantly that would be great too...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom