Ride best music

Wow... only one mention of "It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow". That song gets stuck in my head for days on end it seems... I oddly seem to enjoy the African music you hear on the radio at KSR, for that brief period you hear it. I dunno, I like the more obscure music I suppose...

Expo_Seeker40

Hey Marni! To anwer your question, you are correct...We've come so Far and Here's to the future are two different songs. I just put them together to say I equally like them from the old days of Space Mountain.

I haven't heard the original soundtrack in years. All I remember is that is was upbeat like the RCA song, but had more dramatic stuff in it like "New Horizons". I saw the lyrics somewhere on the internet months ago, it's just a matter of finding it. The song and it's lyrics are now in a Sherman brothers piano sheet music. I found a website that uses an electric keyboard/piano I assume to play the musical score of the song.

Here's the link: http://www.geocities.com/magicmaestrowdw/

By the way Marni..do you have the audio file of RCA's Here's to the future? :wave:

ditzeechick02

Okay... I can't beleive no one straightup just said *Wishes*! That's my favorite music at Walt Disney World period! Well.. and a brief message of Remember The Magic was mentioned.. Love that song. That is going to be played at my Disney Wedding reception for mine and Scott's first dance as a married couple!! yay I can't wait. :kiss:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Expo_Seeker40 said:
Hey Marni! To anwer your question, you are correct...We've come so Far and Here's to the future are two different songs. I just put them together to say I equally like them from the old days of Space Mountain.

Hi, Expo. Thanks for clearing that up. I`m trying to figure out what `Weve Come so Far` sounded like, but drawing a blank. Can you PM me your email address?

SirNim

Expo_Seeker40 said:

I haven't heard the original soundtrack in years. All I remember is that is was upbeat like the RCA song, but had more dramatic stuff in it like "New Horizons". I saw the lyrics somewhere on the internet months ago, it's just a matter of finding it. The song and it's lyrics are now in a Sherman brothers piano sheet music. I found a website that uses an electric keyboard/piano I assume to play the musical score of the song.

Here's the link: http://www.geocities.com/magicmaestrowdw/

By the way Marni..do you have the audio file of RCA's Here's to the future? :wave:
Heh, that's my site. :)

"We've Come so Far" reminds me very much of Energy:YMTWGR.

Zed

Favorite current MK ride music would be a tie between PotC and HM.

Favorite MK ride music of all time would go to If You Had Wings, followed closely by G.E.'s version of the CoP.

Frees Fan

Zed said:
Favorite current MK ride music would be a tie between PotC and HM.

I agree with the HM Zed. PoTC really gets on my nerves after a while. :p

RnR coaster is cool too with Aerosmith blasting on the speakers. I don't know if you'd consider the France pavilion a ride but, I love the movie and the soundtrack is wonderful. :)

diddy_mouse

alrighty...

MK: i'd go with Splash Mtn. for on-ride music without a doubt, Space Mtn. has that great queue music (love listening to that in my car), PotC has one of the greatest songs that will get stuck in your head, i also like the Peter Pan queue music :eek: , SpectroMagic (aside form the initial trumpet blast) is very nice, and of course Wishes!

Epcot: i *love* the area music in Future World, especially when it was the millenium celebration, "One Little Spark" also gets my vote, and SSE has an amazing score...so wonderful...

MGM: RnRC hands down...i fondly remember rockin out and singing at the top of my lungs to "Walk This Way" while on the ride. the finale of Fantasmic always gets me all misty eyed, i love the exit music as everyone is piling out of the ampitheater.

AK: the entrance music is great, as well as the area loops in Asia and Africa

Boo's Mom

How in the world could I forget the song throughout Journey into your Imagination! :hammer: I sing that song all through the parks :lol:

Skippy_

SSE hands down has the best music throughout all of WDW! Nothing can compare to it's beautifully composed orchestral soundtrack (although I also find myself humming the theme to JII):eek:

Laura

Premium Member
My favorite in MK is Country Bears, I love the songs from the whole show and sing along like a big dork. Next comes Haunted Mansion, then Pirates, then Tiki Birds, then Splash Mountain.

Most of the songs I liked in Epcot are now gone. :( (Makin Memories, Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit, the song from World of Motion, etc....) What's left that I like are the songs from America and Canada.

I don't know any Animal Kingdom songs, and don't really care for any MGM songs either (except on RNR of course!)

Edited - how could I forget Carousel of Progress or the entire soundtrack to Philharmagic??? Doh!

CSUFSteve

Laura22 said:
(...)

Most of the songs I liked in Epcot are now gone. :( (Makin Memories, Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit, the song from World of Motion, etc....) What's left that I like are the songs from America and Canada.

(...)

A friend of mine really liked Kitchen Kabaret also, and Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit... Could never understand it :) I am so glad that and Food Rocks are gone. But to each his own for sure!

jimmybog

Magic Kingdom- The entire music on Splash Mountain from the queue to the ride itself. You know your at Disney when you step off the ride and hear Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah ringing through your head for the rest of the day. Also I like to sit down a while in Liberty Square near the Tree and listen to the Muscial Score there. Haunted Mansion and POTC are the other classic tunes I like in this land.

Epcot - The musical score of "one little spark" as you walk through Future world is my favourite. Also the fountain music and Spaceship Earth are good to.

MGM - My favourite here is "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid attraction. Not sure why but this tune to me is a real Disney classic.

Another Disney favourite of mine but which is only found at the Paris park is the Xmas parade song "Chante C'est Noel". Now this is what I call a song to get you in the Xmas spirit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom