joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
marni1971 said:
`RCA Leads the way`:

Its a world full of colour,
Of perfect harmony,
A world full of music, a living melody.
The dreams of tomorrow are beginning today,
Its a world of discovery, the world of RCA...
wow, i have this visual of marni singing this at some karaoke bar...... absolutely halarious. made my afternoon. :lol:

Bluewaves

New Speakers on Space Ship Earth so I can actually hear the narration now that would be cool.

I guess I have to chime in on this.pun intended

MK- the Original Main Street Electrical Parade if pressed for something current ummm, Pirates even though Spash is a close second and the Hall of Presidents I'll go back into in 2009 and then it might make the list then.

MGM- RnRC is first but the music on Hollywood Blvd always make the park seem more alive

EPCOT- Illimuniation RoE and the Previous show as well, Canada, France, America, Soarin' entry queue, lots of good music at EPCOT

AK-??? The music when you get into the Tree of Life

SpenceMan01

Here's my top 3:

1. Fantasmic!
2. Splash Mtn.
3. Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

and the rest in no particular order:
The MK Welcome Medley
One Little Spark (original, not that crappy version they have now)
Golden Dreams
O Canada
Behind the Waterfall (WoL)
Wishes
The Living Seas music
All of the Splash Mtn area music, especially "Let Rain pour Down"
TOMORROW'S CHILD!
and last, but definitely not least,

Destiny (Mission Space)

tigger248

DznyRktekt said:
For me, music is a huge part of all Disney attractions, much like the role music plays in motion pictures. Have you ever muted a scary movie and discovered how less than frightening it actually is without the sound? Imagine the Psycho shower scene without the audio, or how about Jaws, and since we are talking about Disney on WDWmagic the scene in Aladdin when the cave of wonders appears out of the sand.

Disney has mastered the use of music to stir emotion and transport us from the real world to someplace truly magical, especially in the themeparks.

There are many Disney attractions that have the "goosebump factor" IMHO. Sweeping orchestral arrangements do the most for me. (The less "kids of the kingdom" style pop music the better).

I couldn't agree more. That's exactly why I have such a hard time picking a favorite. So much of WDW's music brings forth so many emotions. Some more powerful than others, but still important. The music is really what makes these attractions what they are.

Oh, and welcome to the boards! :wave:
Are you really from Fargo? I was born in Wiliston and had surgery in Fargo when I was like 3 or 4. Don't see too many people from ND.

GTOKID

Nother Vote for Splash....THEY NEED to bring back Song of the South!!!!!I wish I had a copy of the movie sound track.....if you have one.....e-mail me!!!

DznyRktekt

Oh, and welcome to the boards! :wave:
Are you really from Fargo? I was born in Wiliston and had surgery in Fargo when I was like 3 or 4. Don't see too many people from ND.[/QUOTE]

Yes I am really from Fargo. I have lived here since '96 and work across the river in Moorhead, Minnesota. I had a friend in college from Williston. Not too much out in that part of the state. For everyone reading this down south, Fargo has high speed internet, electricity, and it is actually above freezing today (70 degrees). :animwink: Although I did drive my covered wagon to work today.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the boards.

Music in my head... stop... please... not again... oh well:
"It's a small world after all..."
"It's a small world after all..."
"It's a small world after all...It's a small small world."

LUV4Goofy

Another vote for Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion & Pirates of the Caribbean. When you hear the tunes in any of those, you know you're at Disney for sure and it gives you that little "twang" of excitement in the gut of your tummy!!! It happens to me everytime.
Also RnRC is great!!! The music makes the whole ride.
I also love the music in Wishes..........makes me tear-up everytime.

Also, I love the songs in Country Bear Jamboree...sorry for those who think I've a screw loose!

"There was blood on the saddle.......
There was blood on the ground......"

Also more votes for the big band music in the lobby of Tower of Terror!

Zoot74

My favorite ride music from the MK would probably have to be the Haunted Mansion's, but one of my favorite musical experiences is listening to the Dapper Dans. I get such a kick out of barbershop!

kiawahman

Account Suspended
space mountain music goes from classical to electronic for that "space sound" the difference is that the melody of the song changes but the actual chord stucture stays the same so it is really the same song. see if you can guess where in the walkway you can hear both songs at the same time.

TiggersPooh

I know its not a ride but I adore Wishes! ALmost everynight we listen to Wishes on the way back from work, while complaining about some guest encounters from the day!

We sing it loud and proud! People tend to stare.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom