Restaurant Worker Suspect in Pizzeria Parking Lot Murder

Frank Stallone

mkt said:
correct... Orlando isn't exactly the safest city ;)

It's not that it isn't safe, it's just that I hear sirens all the time, due mostly to traffic incidents. Unfortunately, when you get a few major roads (535, I-4, and 192) that have a large portion of tourists (who aren't very familiar with the area) intertwined with locals (who know the area and sometimes drive too fast-I can be one of those people), we get some pretty serious and unfortunate crashes.

theEpiphany

ArchiDanDisney said:
Its not a rumour...its Disney policy not to pronounce any one dead on property, they either have to wait untill they are officially off property, or pronounce by an MD rather than an EMS tech.

It's a rumor....the BTMRR incident had the guy pronounced dead at the scene...As was a tourbus accident on Disney property some years ago...

And if you're still not convinced...there's always snopes.com

http://www.snopes.com/disney/parks/declare.htm

Mr D said:
Whats surprises me is the fact that the hero who was a vacationing firefighter held the suspect at bay with his gun that was kept in his truck and nobody has yet been overly concerned that people coming to Disney feel they need added protection.

Even shortly after 9/11 when I was last at WDW I was armed, and thats after the gate checks.

And I will be again.

Now that's just scary!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
So much safer, a hand gun has such a great record at preventing injury from explosives and chemicals.

Theres a village somewhere currently with a vacancy for an idiot

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom