Resort Refillable Mug Bar Codes???!!???

dannysbelle

Ok....I've heard a bazillion rumors about the resorts putting bar codes on new refillable mugs so they are only good for length of stay. I'm going next week and really hadn't planned on spending the money again, but if I have to, I guess I will. Anyone hear any TRUTH to this or been to an AS resort in the last week and can give a truthful update?:brick: All I've read has people all frustrated over this, but no one seems to know the actual story on it. Thanks!

db

hellokitty1

I emailed disney and this is their reply

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for contacting WALT DISNEY WORLD!

Please know that the "Souvenir Mug" program at Disney Resorts is for the length
of your current stay only. This program is also not extended to refills at
other Disney Resorts or Theme Parks.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if
applicable on all correspondence.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Thomas Teague

OnLine Guest Service
WALT DISNEY WORLD Reservations

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

i was at por last weekend they did not have any signs up saying that it is limited for length of stay the only sign that was up was that of the mugs saying you can only use them at por and pofq but i saw lots of people using dixie landings mugs and no one said anything to them

Upvote 0

gjpjtj

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
i was at por last weekend they did not have any signs up saying that it is limited for length of stay the only sign that was up was that of the mugs saying you can only use them at por and pofq but i saw lots of people using dixie landings mugs and no one said anything to them

Great news!!! Thanks for the update.:) :D

Upvote 0

jmarc63

Originally posted by pridgefoliceman

gross... whats an assport?

please refrain from profanity on this site

This is what happens when you use the initials to abreaviate the name. It was eventially going to come to this

Upvote 0
I feel really guilty now. My parents and I have been using the same Dixie Landings mugs we got on out first trip...when I was five. We have gotten the new Port Orleans mugs, but I like the Dixie Landings ones just because of nostalgia. I find it a bit depressing that I won't be able to use my favorite mug anymore. :(
(says this while she clings to the mug protectively) :hammer:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom