Resort Pool Hopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpk4444

What are the rules for resort pool hopping? I'm staying at Caribbean Beach in August and my kids wanted to know if we could use other resort pools. I realize that the Beach/Yacht Club pool is off limits but, are there any other No No's?

nepalostparks

Well we weren't sitting in anyones chair :lol:, just riding the slides and swimming.

It was convenient, it was right near MGM and EPCOT, and plus we were staying 1 hotel over, it was a quick walk. We never even stayed for too long anyways, under an hour, not a crime or anything.

Legally speaking, yes it is, because you are trespassing on private property. Would Disney call the Orange County Sheriff? Probably not. But technically a crime.

Upvote 0

LoriMistress

I pool hop while using last year's refillable mug and parking at the Poly to go to MK to sneak my 3-year old in as a 2-year-old so I can take flash pictures on dark rides with a Brazilian tour group.

But where you talking on your cell phone throughout the entire attraction/show? :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

nepalostparks

Oh, and when you listened to that song on youtube you were stealing the song. pssh.

Actually, broadcasting a song online doesn't make it inherently illegal. Downloading it would though. I'm not debating right vs. wrong, just pointing out it is technically tresspassing.

Upvote 0

maggiegrace1

I pool hop while using last year's refillable mug and parking at the Poly to go to MK to sneak my 3-year old in as a 2-year-old so I can take flash pictures on dark rides with a Brazilian tour group.
I would never reuse my mug, take flash pictures, or pool hop myself..though I did let Maggie play in Polys pool last year cause she was hot!!!!!!!:D

Oh and Maggie is 4 not three so that one does not count either..

the parking thing....:lookaroun:D

:lol:

Upvote 0

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
attachment.php

Upvote 0

brkgnews

you can if your dvc correct?
DVC guy can't just go over and jump in at Pop Century. DVC members are only allowed to pool hop at other DVC resorts IF it is not peak season (specific dates are given); also, certain pools, like the ones at AKL and the one at BLT are specifically off-limits.

Upvote 0

DisneyLeo18

I stayed at the Yacht Club a few months ago and didn't notice any security around the pools. Maybe because the pools were pretty empty, who knows.

Although the only time I have "pool hopped" is when invited by other people I met at the parks. I was staying at ASM and two people invited us back to the Boardwalk to hop in the pool/hot tub.

Upvote 0

trr1

what about hopping between the all stars(movies,sports,and music)?
since they are triplets just like por and pofq are sisters

Upvote 0

captainkidd

what about hopping between the all stars(movies,sports,and music)?
since they are triplets just like por and pofq are sisters

That is allowed.

There are far greater problems facing the world today than people "pool hopping". However, the people that use little :lol:'s when talking about how they do, sure as hell don't help anything.

Upvote 0

captainkidd

Well we weren't sitting in anyones chair :lol:, just riding the slides and swimming.

It was convenient, it was right near MGM and EPCOT, and plus we were staying 1 hotel over, it was a quick walk. We never even stayed for too long anyways, under an hour, not a crime or anything.

It was against policy, but who cares? You wanted to do it, so you did it.

Why even post this thread? Clearly you don't care whether it's permitted or not. You'll do what you want.

Upvote 0

MKCP 1985

all joking aside for the moment, can anyone point to a time when pool hopping was a problem for them, and by that I don't mean that the pool chairs were all taken on a busy summer day. I mean that the chairs were taken by people who were known to be staying elsewhere and who were on site without permission, and because of the presence of these "pool hoppers," they could not enjoy their pool time?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom