Resort Pictures of the Day

SuperSaint

me069.jpg

Hi! I'm new here. This thread convinced me to join after months of lurking. My most recent trip to DW was this past June and I always look for ways to bring me back and "experience the magic" again. This picture actually was what did it for me, for whatever reason. It was one of the first things I spotted specifically when I walked into the Polynesian for the first time on my most recent trip. It reminded me of how the old Disney store in my area was decorated, and I neglected to get a picture of it.

I'm sure to post a few pics from my experience soon...

And the two hidden mickeys are right below Mickey's hands.

DisneyPrincess5

Hi! I'm new here. This thread convinced me to join after months of lurking. My most recent trip to DW was this past June and I always look for ways to bring me back and "experience the magic" again. This picture actually was what did it for me, for whatever reason. It was one of the first things I spotted specifically when I walked into the Polynesian for the first time on my most recent trip. It reminded me of how the old Disney store in my area was decorated, and I neglected to get a picture of it.

I'm sure to post a few pics from my experience soon...

And the two hidden mickeys are right below Mickey's hands.
Welcome and I'm glad you liked the picture! I love this spot, too.

me070.jpg

accord99cutie

Premium Member
773300265_SMx5b-X2.jpg

WL on walkway to the dock.
I cant wait to see this view! we will be staying here for the first time for the second half of our next vacation!! Im SOOO excited! gorgeous picture!!! (I may be weird but I like seeing the pics that you dont see much of, Ive seen the lobby pics many times so seeing somethign different excited me even more!!)

skyhawk8519

774113101_VuimE-X2.jpg

Wilderness Lodge Dock, Blue Flag Route (Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Fort Wilderness Campground)
I will probably be reposting this after editing, but this is directly off the camera.
15s at f9 iso 200. Nikon d5000. I was very pleased with this shot!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom