Resort Cups

mickeyluvr

Hi everyone :)
I am heading to POP CENTURY RESORT in 4 weeks and I was wondering if anyone knew what the reusable cups look like right now??? I was there at Christmas and I was wondering if it was the same cup so I didnt have to buy another one!

maggiegrace1

It is probably the same one...though if you do reuse it...do not say so here..as that is a touchy subject around these parts and you are really not supposed to reuse the cups...it should say that on the cup somewhere that it is good only for the certain dates you bought it....how ever many people do reuse it...and it is entirely up to you if you choose to do so..though many people do think reusing the cups is equal to given away your first born so be aware...:D

If you do reuse it and pool hop at the same time that is just ridiculous...:mad:

:lookaroun

p.s. That was the longest run on sentence ever

Upvote 0

mickeyluvr

Original Poster
I could kick the person who told me they were reusable anytime you came! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I guess Im off to a bad start on the forums...this was my first post :(

Upvote 0

eroyee

You're okay. Its just a big joke on here among others! Welcome to the boards. dont let people chase you away and have a magical trip.......:wave:

Upvote 0

maggiegrace1

OOH NO! Sorry!!!! I was told we could reuse the cups...my bad! I wont bring it. I had no idea...embarassed now!

I could kick the person who told me they were reusable anytime you came! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I guess Im off to a bad start on the forums...this was my first post :(
aww...you did not start off bad....welcome...:D

Many people like to complain on this and other forums about certain subjects..and the mugs are one...if you want to resuse them..go ahead...if not then get a new one...

I park at the polynesian and take the monorail to MK...I have no shame..:D:lol:

You did nothing wrong..and I hope you enjoy it here..best Disney board there is..:wave:

Upvote 0

mickeyluvr

Original Poster
Thanks guys..feeling a lil better now! Thanks for the warm welcome also :) I've been dying to join for years and finally did...Im sure you'll see more of me :)

Upvote 0

goreesha

The reusing of cups is a very common practice, so it's not surprising someone told you it was okay. It's also true that some forum folks are really protective of those beverage dispensers and frown upon this type of beverage dispenser misuse.

The solution, of course, is to forgo the cup and drink right out of the beverage dispenser, or pour a little bit of soda into your cupped hands and drink thusly.

:animwink:

Upvote 0

mickeyluvr

Original Poster
the reusing of cups is a very common practice, so it's not surprising someone told you it was okay. It's also true that some forum folks are really protective of those beverage dispensers and frown upon this type of beverage dispenser misuse.

The solution, of course, is to forgo the cup and drink right out of the beverage dispenser, or pour a little bit of soda into your cupped hands and drink thusly.

:animwink:

lol

Upvote 0

trr1

thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
can_of_worms.png

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom