Reservation expansion

Disone

cant be bothered, it fits their latest MO and have no doubt it is true. He did explain that on site guests will have priority so dont think he just made it all up on a whim.
This sounds erroneous in this moment. Fingers crossed but call center cast member that you were speaking to is not a high level person that would know? Even if they did their phone calls are recorded and they are clearly sharing confidential information that's not ready to go public.

Disney Glimpses

Alright, at this point I'm about as close to 100% certain as you can be that this isn't happening. Rumor mill can be fun but also wild at times. Re: the project mentioned here, it doesn't include this. Doesn't mean Disney won't do some stupid stuff (they will), but this stupid thing (reservations to hop) isn't going to happen.

Last edited:

csmat99

Alright, at this point I'm about as close to 100% certain as you can be that this isn't happening. Rumor mill can be fun but also wild at times. Re: the project mentioned here, it doesn't include this. Doesn't mean Disney won't do some stupid stuff (they will), but this stupid thing (reservations to hop) isn't going to happen.
What are the AP changes you mentioned earlier? Haven't they taken away enough?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member

Disney is considering expanding Park Pass reservation system for park hopping at Walt Disney World​

Perhaps one of the reasons why AP sales have been “paused”.

They are so high on their own supply to pull this. The sheer level of arrogance amongst the minions of Chapek.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
So they know park reservations are unpopular, they know people are complaining things are too complex, and they are just doubling down? I don’t get it.
Unprecedented Demand means they can do anything they want. Don’t like it 4 more will take your place.

Of course provided there’s no looming economic catastrophe that could greatly affect disposable income and tourism.

Touchdown

Thinking further, I think this is coming from a fear of non MNSSHP nights at MK. Those have always been a cluster and now they only have one other park doing night shows. I think this may be an admission Fantasmic will still inexplicably not be back. This goes to show how short sided was 86ing Rivers of Life and taking forever to bring Fantasmic. Once again the guest suffer. This is such a bad move I hope someone manages to pull their heads out of their before this gets enacted.

*Wow did not realize the terminal sphincter of the gastrointestinal tract is a banned word here.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom