Reservation expansion

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
Original Poster
Spoke to reservations yesterday about possible upcoming trip and they told me for an August vacation park hops would require reservations as well as the initial park. After 2 pm he said you can hop to another park that has available reservations, he said people who stay onsite would have priority and would be most likely to be able to visit other parks except on very busy days. He said refunds would not be given to people who purchased hoppers and couldn't use them when i asked. The WDW webpage has not updated this yet.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Spoke to reservations yesterday about possible upcoming trip and they told me for an August vacation park hops would require reservations as well as the initial park. After 2 pm he said you can hop to another park that has available reservations, he said people who stay onsite would have priority and would be most likely to be able to visit other parks except on very busy days. He said refunds would not be given to people who purchased hoppers and couldn't use them when i asked. The WDW webpage has not updated this yet.
So if I am reading your post correctly, If HS is the park I want to start at and end the day, lets say at MK, I'd have to make a reservation for both with the 2nd one (MK in this example) on the day I want to hop, based off availability?

JoeCamel

It doesn’t make sense to start restricting park hopping, especially since it is starting after the peak of busy season.
When they roll out the 50th finale events they want to control how many people end up at the park with the spectacular, amazing event (per Zach) each night...
They are going to do something this fall right? right?

Last edited:

mysto

It doesn’t make sense to start restricting park hopping, especially since it is starting after the peak of busy season.
The board's sensibility subcommittee meets weekly to evaluate proposals and select the one that makes the leeast sense.

Business nowadays is very competitive, by making unexpected choices the opposition is kept off balance, never expecting their next move!

So the nonsense test passes, this rumor is probably true.

peter11435

He went thought the whole thing with us even confirmed refunds for hoppers would not be offered if availability was not there.
Call center employees are rarely given new information more than a day or so before the genera public. And if the information was communicated they would not be able to discuss it with guests until it was announced.

I’m not sure how the call center would be able to say inventory is not there for a system that doesn’t exists yet

JoeCamel

The board's sensibility subcommittee meets weekly to evaluate proposals and select the one that makes the leeast sense.

Business nowadays is very competitive, by making unexpected choices the opposition is kept off balance, never expecting their next move!

So the nonsense test passes, this rumor is probably true.
Brilliant leadership - well done!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom