Replacement for Tomorrowland Speedway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMansionFLA

Given how Disney cancelled TRON: Uprising after one season and has no plans to follow through with TRON 3, I find it odd that they'd choose this project over other ideas. At least until I realize that it's a pre-existing attraction and duplicating it here is simply the easy option. :rolleyes:
I thought Tron 3 was back on after being cancelled?? Not to promising to be wishy washy with the IP. Just like they keep going back and forth with Captain Nemo.

britain

MOST recently it was reported that Disney was going to remove Joseph Kosinski as director and then harvest the script for Tron 3 for a new story featuring Jared Leto. While some in the press were calling this a reboot (and hey - wouldn't that be appropriate for Tron?) I don't think would really be one because Disney likes the look of the world Kosinski designed. They are obviously investing more in that world, but the story would have nothing to do with Sam Flynn and Quorra.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...eto-circling-lead-role-new-disney-film-982575

brb1006

Since today's the day. WDW fans and purists waiting for the D23 Parks and Resorts either in two ways

Excitement
2d5.gif

or anxious and worry
jzc9UkS.gif

21stamps

MOST recently it was reported that Disney was going to remove Joseph Kosinski as director and then harvest the script for Tron 3 for a new story featuring Jared Leto. While some in the press were calling this a reboot (and hey - wouldn't that be appropriate for Tron?) I don't think would really be one because Disney likes the look of the world Kosinski designed. They are obviously investing more in that world, but the story would have nothing to do with Sam Flynn and Quorra.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...eto-circling-lead-role-new-disney-film-982575

I would see any movie with Jared Leto., so I wouldn't mind if that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom