• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Replacement for Tomorrowland Speedway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorterRedkey

Premium Member
Advertisement
Very very blue sky from Jim Hill and @lentesta. That a consideration is being made to dust off the Fire mountain plans with a Moana theme.
Just do Fire Mountain - all original and then make the "Fire Mountain" movie in a few years.

Moana was fun, but I am not sure I need a Moana attraction.

uncle jimmy

Let me reiterate, as far as I know (which isn't everything by a long shot) nothing is definite yet.
So many news articles this week about being immersed in the land of Pandora, SWL, TSL and The magical world of Harry Potter...
Do you think Tomorrowland will become an immersed like these lands?
Very very blue sky from Jim Hill and @lentesta. That a consideration is being made to dust off the Fire mountain plans with a Moana theme.
Where could this attraction even go?

Last edited:

RSoxNo1

Just do Fire Mountain - all original and then make the "Fire Mountain" movie in a few years.

Moana was fun, but I am not sure I need a Moana attraction.
So many news articles this week about being immersed in the land of Pandora, SWL, TSL and The magical world of Harry Potter...
Do you think Tomorrowland will

Where could this attraction even go?
Fire Mountain was tied to Atlantis The Lost Empire as the original concept. As for the placement, it would be outside the train tracks if I understood Jim correctly.

Mark Dunne

There's FAILING Jim Hill again WITH HIS FALLING RATINGS and his FAKE NEWS. Sad!

No Tron, no how. We have the BEST people working on Tomorrowland. Just terrific. You are going to love Tomorrowland in 2021. Believe me.

In all honesty, they considered it and said no.
2021 ,what's going down in 2021,not the tiki birds in space I hope.

Mark Dunne

Please!!
I don't know which I associate more with Tomorrowland: The smell of the gas from those cars or the smell from the smoking section on the WedWay right before SM? Either way, I hate both!
Yeah your right,and the noise is so annoying,it doesn't suit tommorowland at all now,never did in my opinion,this is what Disney annoy me with,they build great new franchise parks and forget the older changes that do need rpl.just my opinion

MansionButler84

In the Parks
No
We all have to get over this at some point. They won't move Star Tours into SWE, when you have basically the same but better ride with Falcon. This is going to get repurposed into some other IP, can we possibly just move on?
Maybe once it is actually confirmed, not a several-years-away plan.

There was a time not that long ago when they indeed planned to turn our ToT into Guardians Tower. Should we have let that go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom