News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

oogie boogie man

I'm still hoping for Chez Remy somehow, someway. It has such a fun atmosphere. Plus I'm a big fella, where else am I going to feel small (restaurant wise)?

jinx8402

This ride has been sitting finished for so long, I think they will need to do extended technical previews to make sure it's ready for October 1. Say around 8/19?

Lol...one could only hope

Poseidon Quest

I'm glad to hear they're maintaining it. The idea of running a ride for nobody is kind of silly though

That's part of the commissioning process. Vehicles must be cycled a certain number of hours before being deemed safe to allow ridership. At least, that's how I've seen it work at other parks. Disney might do things somewhat differently.

owlsandcoffee

That's part of the commissioning process. Vehicles must be cycled a certain number of hours before being deemed safe to allow ridership. At least, that's how I've seen it work at other parks. Disney might do things somewhat differently.
If that's the case then cool cool. Should be obvious I don't know much about the tech side of things :)

In the Parks
Yes
It’s commissioned.

This is to keep it from having issues not being run.
More than that, in this case. I wiggled my way into the building this morning and talked to a security CM. He showed me an area of the attraction where WDI (?) has setup all kinds of (portable) laser-based measurement equipment. He said that they have been short-cycling various movements and gathering data. That's as close to a technical description that either he or I could come up with. The CM also said that Disney delayed the opening of the attraction before they started testing, not the other way around.

J4546

lol at that seaworld ride. Ive never actually been but will prob go soon cause tickets area so cheap and it looks like a nice little 4-5hour park ill combine with the zoo for a full day in san diego. the journey to atlantis ride and manta look really cool imo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom