• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

pdude81

They are letting in more guests than a couple months ago. But they are still letting in less guests than before the shutdown and every attraction that was open then is open now
We can split hairs over whether MILF or TT are attractions or not, and I'll concede Enchanted Tales might be more of an issue with union agreements than operational, but certainly seem to be missing things that were open before the shutdown. Even the launch bay was something to get people out of lines on a hot day.

peter11435

We can split hairs over whether MILF or TT are attractions or not, and I'll concede Enchanted Tales might be more of an issue with union agreements than operational, but certainly seem to be missing things that were open before the shutdown. Even the launch bay was something to get people out of lines on a hot day.
I was specifically referring to Epcot. Since that is what’s relevant regarding atttaction capacity/demand at Epcot. I’ll give you TT.

doctornick

They are letting in more guests than a couple months ago. But they are still letting in less guests than before the shutdown and every attraction that was open then is open now
Are you talking about Epcot only? Because plenty of attractions are still not open at WDW that were there pre-COVID…

Edit: okay I see you were talking about Epcot but Turtle Talk has been mentioned. And are are the post show play stuff like at Imagination or M:S or SSE running? No nighttime show yet (but soon) but we’ll be losing Far and Wide soon thereafter. And we are still missing streetmosphere and M&Gs (plus the Agent P/Ducktales game which yes closed before COVID but still hasn’t reopened)

point being, there’s still capacity missing even at Epcot.

Last edited:

peter11435

Are you talking about Epcot only? Because plenty of attractions are still not open at WDW that were there pre-COVID…
Yes. I’m specifically referring to Epcot.
I am aware that there are many entertainment offerings that have not returned. However outside of Turtle Talk Epcot doesn’t have any entertainment based attractions that have remained closed.

EricsBiscuit

Why did he plan his trip around a single attraction that did not have an announced opening date?
What Is This Reaction GIF by Adult Swim

jinx8402

This ride has been sitting finished for so long, I think they will need to do extended technical previews to make sure it's ready for October 1. Say around 8/19?

Lol...one could only hope

Poseidon Quest

I'm glad to hear they're maintaining it. The idea of running a ride for nobody is kind of silly though

That's part of the commissioning process. Vehicles must be cycled a certain number of hours before being deemed safe to allow ridership. At least, that's how I've seen it work at other parks. Disney might do things somewhat differently.

owlsandcoffee

That's part of the commissioning process. Vehicles must be cycled a certain number of hours before being deemed safe to allow ridership. At least, that's how I've seen it work at other parks. Disney might do things somewhat differently.
If that's the case then cool cool. Should be obvious I don't know much about the tech side of things :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom