• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

_caleb

I did defend my declarations.
The sign is fine.
There is no one way to do a sign.
There are new signs on old places, modern signs on old places - there's no right way.
Sign making is an art, so while there might not be only one way to make a sign, some approaches certainly seem to be better. Signs can serve a variety of functions in a themed environment, and it makes sense to me that some might see the creperie’s as lacking according to the criteria mentioned by @lazyboy97o above.

Movielover

Morocco pavilion has certainly been getting some love recently, which is a pleasant surprise.
Makes sense, Former owners moved out. Have to freshen up the place to get new buyers!

Epcot.jpg

;)

nickys

Premium Member
”Soon” like, “your wife is having contractions” but not ”soon” like “your wife’s water broke and I can’t believe you don’t know that.”

Its a good time to start painting the nursery with rats and baguettes.
That’s not a good analogy. I mean that just means we have 4 -24 hours to get to the hospital France pavilion rather than one hour.

So “soon” as in February or “soon” as in Spring Break? Hypothetically. Asking for a friend. 😁

mnelson3

That’s not a good analogy. I mean that just means we have 4 -24 hours to get to the hospital France pavilion rather than one hour.

So “soon” as in February or “soon” as in Spring Break? Hypothetically. Asking for a friend. 😁

My guess is middle of March?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom