News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Courtyard entrance area formwork has begun

12599E94-035D-47BB-A168-4A8B3F48EE60.jpeg

DisneyDreamerxyz

do we have any insight about possible other additions to the pavilion besides the ride? in the concept art there are other buildings on the sides. I know I read awhile back about a "build your own crepe" stand ? They should have plenty of land to work with back there to add some new things.

Timothy_Q

do we have any insight about possible other additions to the pavilion besides the ride? in the concept art there are other buildings on the sides. I know I read awhile back about a "build your own crepe" stand ? They should have plenty of land to work with back there to add some new things.
Those are just queue structures / stroller parking / facades on the backside of the existing pavilion

Last edited:

flyerjab

A certain unnamed site has insinuated several times that there will be a crepe food location of some sort back there.

Missing20K

I think differentiation in facade color, texture and mural work, and some topiaries could inexpensively make that blank look fade away. I am sure they'll do something.
Not sure they know what that word means. They probably need a research trip to the 7th Arrondissement to ensure they capture the true essence. After the proper number of meetings with all stakeholders, and implementation and review of guest surveys, they will then determine the ROI is insufficient to justify properly plussing the area, in which case they will just give it a new paint job and some landscaping beds. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom