News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

Movielover

The logo does include “Star Wars” on it.

So does literally everything else involving Star Wars. Doesn't necessarily mean you have to say it. Plus the 2 main rides over at Universal are technically called Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey and Harry Potter and the Escape From Gringotts yet most people just refer to them by their shortened names.

Princess Leia

So does literally everything else involving Star Wars. Doesn't necessarily mean you have to say it. Plus the 2 main rides over at Universal are technically called Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey and Harry Potter and the Escape From Gringotts yet most people just refer to them by their shortened names.
Should be interesting to see how the new coaster is named then, since I highly doubt they’re getting Dan to put on the wizard clothes again for this ride.

cjkeating

Rode it twice yesterday; the floors are really getting bad now, it's time to refurb that and then the ride will be more enjoyable again :)

Did you notice one of the roof/kitchen scene rooms had half of the floor entirely redone and it appeared matt/textured (I am sure it is still smooth but it looked very different) as opposed to glossy/smooth? I wondered if that was what the did during the recent brief closure as a test for the full reflooring?

Rutt

I'm not overthinking. Trying to make a point that the name could actually be more confusing than Kitchen Calamity ever would have been. But most will call it "the rat ride" anyway so it doesn't matter really, LOL
Exactly. If we just simple just go with Ratatouille, the name as posted just seems really unnecessarily long and dumb.

Kman101

The work will be very clear to see onstage very soon. Anyone wanting to document or enjoy the quiet little corner of the pavilion should do so sooner than later.

You can find a quiet spot in France? I guess if you count the side alley that will soon become it's entrance. It's going to be a madhouse in 2020.

Kman101

That's it. I'm done with Disney. It's just too much to bear that a new attraction's name has an incomprehensibly long number of words. A three-worded name of a ride is beyond the pale. Disney, you're dead to me!!!!11!!1

What? You mean some of us don't like the name? That means you all MUST HATE IT TOO!!!! The negativity! The HORROR! LOL

I can be dramatic as well ;)

We're never all going to like the same thing :)

fradz

Did you notice one of the roof/kitchen scene rooms had half of the floor entirely redone and it appeared matt/textured (I am sure it is still smooth but it looked very different) as opposed to glossy/smooth? I wondered if that was what the did during the recent brief closure as a test for the full reflooring?
The texture was different yes, but I was not certain why (and forgot to ask)

mr.flibble

It was a reskin of the Unicorn ride that was already there.

I really think that future Wizarding World rides might be helped by the original trio not being there. It helps add a more timeless feel.

Refurb or not, for continuity they could have easily gone with Harry Potter and the Flight of the Hippogriff or Harry Potter and the Dragon's Challenge but they didn't.

Agreed that they need to move away from using the trio and look to expand their naming convention for any future rides. The Harry Potter universe is big enough.

Now with regards to the rat. I actually don't mind the name. The ride in Paris is nice, nothing more, nothing less.

Mike S

Construction wall now up
46908880_10214907274109442_1875632778171645952_o.jpg
It wasn’t up before? Why didn’t anyone go get pics? ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom