News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

MickeyMinnieMom

Who at Disney doesn’t understand Kitchen Calamity, a rather app description of the attraction?
Seriously? So the masses and people new to WDW are online planning their trips — they have to decipher every attraction instead of clearly knowing what it is from the name. To please a few people who care about “unoriginal” naming. Eesh.

lazyboy97o

Seriously? So the masses and people new to WDW are online planning their trips — they have to decipher every attraction instead of clearly knowing what it is from the name. To please a few people who care about “unoriginal” naming. Eesh.
If you can’t figure out that Ratouille: Kitchen Calamity is an attraction based on Ratatouille, then you are going to be confused by a lot in life.

MickeyMinnieMom

If you can’t figure out that Raatouille: Kitchen Calamity is an attraction based on Ratatouille, then you are going to be confused by a lot in life.
That’s not what the original post said, obviously. It said “Kitchen Calamity”.

Can’t believe anyone cares this much about what they deem to be “original” attraction names. Just seems like a desire to criticize everything.

Kman101

You're painting with a broad brush. I'm sorry Kitchen Calamity is complicated. Who knew? Seems pretty darn self explanatory to me. Eesh. Can people no longer look up a word and learn the meaning of it? What's so wrong with making an effort to learn something you may not be aware of? Why is our culture becoming so lazy? When information is literally at our fingertips on a daily basis.

Kman101

This place is hilarious sometimes! 😄

Why should everything be blindly praised? We all like different things and expect different things. Nothing wrong with that. The world is full of different opinions. Not everything's going to be praised "just because it's Disney". I think some people don't understand the community being a vast array of different opinions ... many visited the parks in their hey day. Many just started. We all need to remember we love the parks for different reasons :) But laugh away. Eesh.

Kman101

It follows the most traditional IP ride naming system.
What is there to be upset about?

Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Peter Pan's Flight
Mr Toad's Wild Ride
Snow White's Scary Adventure
Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

All of them are self explanatory.

It actually makes me question the attraction's name. So Remy is going on an adventure in a bowl of Ratatouille (and yes, I'm very aware that's the name of the movie, but it was Ratatouille, not Remy, and that's just one of the problems)? Kitchen Calamity tells me exactly what the ride is actually about.

For me the problem is clear.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom