News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I obviously lack imagination - what on earth would a themed stroller structure look like?
Come to think of it, I just returned from France and honestly don’t recall seeing a single stroller - but I was only in Provence and the Riviera, maybe all the strollers were in Paris.
If there’s going to be a themed stroller structure is it too much to hope for a themed ECV structure as well?
Or are we talking a themed structure through which people can stroll/walk?
I’m so confused - or maybe it’s jet lag.
It was in the concept art, a themed structure under which strollers go

Mike730

Anyone understand what @bioreconstruct is getting at? There's an electrical substation there already (green blocks) and according to the permits, it stays there. Everything is designed to go around the current station.
I love and appreciate his photography but he seems to often pair baseless speculation with his tweets.

Rteetz

Anyone understand what @bioreconstruct is getting at? There's an electrical substation there already (green blocks) and according to the permits, it stays there. Everything is designed to go around the current station.
Maybe he thought that was being moved. Not sure, obviously its not staying as is. It will be hidden.

Cmdr_Crimson

I may have missed a post but, did they ever say what they were intending to do with the Eiffle Tower once this is completed as it is suppose to be far in the distance as your coming in to the area and with the expansion wouldn't break that illusion?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Sorta incredible to me they didn't always have a plan for it. Maybe they always did and the plan just never leaked to any of our awesome sources here, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
I know the proposals. Just not which one is chosen. I believe covering / obscuring most of the courtyard areas was a choice for those visiting the new ride. For those on the gondolas there was consideration to moving the tower but thankfully I think it was rejected. Just another issue for the cable car system to deal with - basically there’s no complete fix.

Last edited:

andysol

I obviously lack imagination - what on earth would a themed stroller structure look like?

Here is one in Diagon Alley at Universal.

image.png

britain

I don't care about seeing the Eiffel Tower on the pavilion roof whilst riding the skyliner.
I don't care about standing in line, looking up, and seeing that the Eiffel Tower is mighty close.

I do care about seeing the wheels of the skyliner pillars behind the Eiffel Tower when walking towards the pavilion.

TiggerDad

I don't care about seeing the Eiffel Tower on the pavilion roof whilst riding the skyliner.
I don't care about standing in line, looking up, and seeing that the Eiffel Tower is mighty close.

I do care about seeing the wheels of the skyliner pillars behind the Eiffel Tower when walking towards the pavilion.
You could just do what most everyone else does and just stare at your phone instead.

Kman101

You still look up?

;)

I'm waiting to see when it's all done. I can't say I'll hate what I can't see running yet.

Missing20K

I know the proposals. Just not which one is chosen. I believe covering / obscuring most of the courtyard areas was a choice for those visiting the new ride. For those on the gondolas there was consideration to moving the tower but thankfully I think it was rejected. Just another issue for the cable car system to deal with - basically there’s no complete fix.

Obfuscation would probably be best.

Can't disagree here. If there are going to maintain one vista, it should be the one when approaching from the bridge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom