Remembering 9/11

Yoho Dave

Original Poster
Lets all pause for a moment today to remember the people who gave their lives on this day 5 years ago. We must never forget them.:(

BRER STITCH

We shall never forget!

:cry:

Also pray for those who are serving our country right now! My son is in the Marines and is overseas right now serving our country. So we all have alot of praying to do today and everday

dixiegirl

Hay guys
I thought you might be interested in this new Web site that lets you send a free printed postcard to the U.S. servicemen and women stationed overseas. All you do is pick your favorite card, enter your message and then Xerox does the rest! Visit www.LetsSayThanks.com and send the troops some mail today. I'm not trying to advertise anything just thought it was a nice gesture for those fighting for us and our familes!!!

eroyee

:wave: Hey Dixiegirl....thanks for the website on sending the cards to the service people. I am always up for something like that. thoughts and prayers are with all the people in the service today and always. :eek:

JimboJones123

Anybody want to place bets on when people start complaining about this being in the wrong forum, and moving it to chit-chat? I say 10:09.

Tramp

9-11-01candlesimplelarge1.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom