News Reimagined Toontown coming

TP2000

I'm going to need to know the backstory on this snack bar before I can consider giving them my business.

If this Daisy woman who has suspiciously branded herself as the owner-chef is the sole proprietor and is keeping the profits for herself, then it's a no go for me. I only do business with people who care about others.

But if she has turned over the management of her cafe to the Toontown CM's as an employee-owned cooperative where they have voting rights and vested shares in the business she offers selflessly to her community, then I could give it a try.

But until I am told the snack bar backstory by a WDI intern, I'm entirely lost. I don't care about the food, only the backstory.

FqVn8lUaYAA_Mc8

mharrington

I'm going to need to know the backstory on this snack bar before I can consider giving them my business.

If this Daisy woman who has suspiciously branded herself as the owner-chef is the sole proprietor and is keeping the profits for herself, then it's a no go for me. I only do business with people who care about others.

But if she has turned over the management of her cafe to the Toontown CM's as an employee-owned cooperative where they have voting rights and vested shares in the business she offers selflessly to her community, then I could give it a try.

But until I am told the snack bar backstory by a WDI intern, I'm entirely lost. I don't care about the food, only the backstory.

FqVn8lUaYAA_Mc8
Is that supposed to be a joke or sarcasm?

TheRealBobIger

FqVn8lUaYAA_Mc8

We are looking for a CSD (Chief Storyteller Director) and I think you would be perfect for this role!

This position has been open for the last couple of years but our previous CEO (B #2) thought giving this position to one of our wonderful WDI interns would be a great idea...

TP2000

We are looking for a CSD (Chief Storyteller Director) and I think you would be perfect for this role!

This position has been open for the last couple of years but our previous CEO (B #2) thought giving this position to one of our wonderful WDI interns would be a great idea...

Bob, I retired. You know this.

And I moved out of state, so with your oppressive 4 Days In-Office Work schedule, it's impossible for me to work for you. :(

CaptinEO

Why is Bob reaching out to the infamous TP2000, the same guy that he hired to single handedly get him elected as CEO by posting on Disney message boards and being Al Lutz's ghost writer?

In fact if you think about it, TP2000 is THE original Disney influencer and the only one to influence a change of CEO. And he did it all before it was cool.

TheRealBobIger

Why is Bob reaching out to the infamous TP2000, the same guy that he hired to single handedly get him elected as CEO by posting on Disney message boards and being Al Lutz's ghost writer?

In fact if you think about it, TP2000 is THE original Disney influencer and the only one to influence a change of CEO. And he did it all before it was cool.

You are exposing way too much on this Monday morning 😂

TP2000

1. You used the word "infamous" correctly. Thank you!
2. I'm not just the original Disney influencer. I'm one of the first anything influencers in Internet history. I invented the game.
3. I've always been cool, even long before the Internet.
4. I never even received so much as a Micechat company Christmas card from Mr. Lutz. That guy owes me! If he even exists? 🤔
5. Until they bring back the grooming standards for the sloppy looking CM's at Disneyland, those TDA dolts are on their own. No help from me!

In Toontown news, major rain is in the long-range ensemble forecasts for SoCal in the week leading up to the grand opening.

Will they make it???

mharrington

1. You used the word "infamous" correctly. Thank you!
2. I'm not just the original Disney influencer. I'm one of the first anything influencers in Internet history. I invented the game.
3. I've always been cool, even long before the Internet.
4. I never even received so much as a Micechat company Christmas card from Mr. Lutz. That guy owes me! If he even exists? 🤔
5. Until they bring back the grooming standards for the sloppy looking CM's at Disneyland, those TDA dolts are on their own. No help from me!

In Toontown news, major rain is in the long-range ensemble forecasts for SoCal in the week leading up to the grand opening.

Will they make it???
I doubt it, if they put it off before. I sincerely hope that I am mistaken, though.

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
EngineEar Souvenirs has opened today.

“A new Toontown gift shop that offers a thematic nod to the early days of Disney California Adventure will sell merchandise tied to Mickey Mouse and the first ride dedicated to the Big Cheese himself.

Disneyland quietly opened the new EngineEar Souvenirs shop this morning, March 10, about a week before the official return of Mickey’s Toontown on March 19 at the Anaheim theme park.

In classic theme park fashion, riders on the new Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway that opened in January have been exiting through a gift shop that has remained behind curtains while Disneyland finishes construction on the refreshed Mickey’s Toontown.

The curtains came down on Friday as Disneyland took the wraps off the new Toontown gift shop and started ringing up sales at the registers.

Disneyland will be selling only a handful of Runaway Railway items in EngineEar Souvenirs during the soft opening launch of the store. The rest of the merchandise will be geared toward Toontown residents Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto.

During the soft opening, the EngineEar shop will feature Runaway Railway t-shirts, headbands, coffee mugs, ornaments and magnets as well as a little red roadster remote controlled car that looks just like the one driven by Mickey and Minnie in the new attraction.

Merchandise themed to Mickey’s Toontown along with other Runaway Railway items will be available starting March 19.“

waltography

Absolutely adorable. It's so cute.

I’m truly hoping the Lester’s Possum Park mug from MMRR’s marquee/ticket-taker window will be sold here or elsewhere in the park. I want it.

View attachment 703086
Putting my TDA bean counter hat on, the queue is ripe with merchandising opportunities. I'd love to buy some of the movie posters they feature in the queue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom