News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TTA94

@marni1971 Will the ring be getting the same gray covering as the arms? The bottom half of the ring has it but not the whole thing, currently. Looks as though they have all the arms covered now.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

TTA94

Anyone think when EF returns and when Harmonious debuts that Epcot might reach capacity and not allow park hopping? MK is a given I think when HEA returns and when it’s 50th updates come online, in whatever form that will be.
As for Epcot, If the park reservation system did not exist and or capacity was back to pre covid levels, I’d say there shouldn’t be any issues for EF on opening night and even Harmonious on opening night since I think Epcot has never, to my knowledge, reached capacity pre covid on the busiest of days/nights? Of course on those busy nights many guests have to watch the show from the grass areas with limited views.

Even if Epcot has never reached capacity or it has on very rare occasions, I know that doesn’t mean it won’t when Harmonious debuts. Combine the start of the 50th with a very large amount of people anxious to travel post covid… that could be disastrous lol.

Anyone think when EF returns and when Harmonious debuts that Epcot might reach capacity and not allow park hopping? MK is a given I think when HEA returns and when it’s 50th updates come online, in whatever form that will be.
As for Epcot, If the park reservation system did not exist and or capacity was back to pre covid levels, I’d say there shouldn’t be any issues for EF on opening night and even Harmonious on opening night since I think Epcot has never, to my knowledge, reached capacity pre covid on the busiest of days/nights? Of course on those busy nights many guests have to watch the show from the grass areas with limited views.

Even if Epcot has never reached capacity or it has on very rare occasions, I know that doesn’t mean it won’t when Harmonious debuts. Combine the start of the 50th with a very large amount of people anxious to travel post covid… that could be disastrous lol.

Oh I hope Epcot park reservations will not reach capacity on the first night of Epcot Forever's return! My family and I have already accepted the fact we will not get a park reservation for Magic Kingdom for Happily Ever Afters opening night nor do I think we might want to due to the craziness.

TTA94

Probably shouldn’t hold my breath but I hope the daytime fountains debut when EF comes online. It would make the lagoon more presentable for EF than how it currently looks. Ideally more presentable? Absolutely not lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom