News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TTA94

I hope Harm has a equally impressive show introduction as RoE. Its going to be hard to top the opening drums.

I may be among a very few who feel this way but I am not a fan of how HEA starts suddenly with no build up or fade in like Wishes.

ToTBellHop

I hope Harm has a equally impressive show introduction as RoE. Its going to be hard to top the opening drums.

I may be among a very few who feel this way but I am not a fan of how HEA starts suddenly with no build up or fade in like Wishes.
The pyro will be impressive. There are some surprises in the tech, too. But we are giving up a lot during the daytime.

TTA94

I’m anxious to see how the DPB will announce EFs return. Are they going to pretend nobody remembers how EF was the last time we saw it with the kites and no barges? Lol. Or are they going to acknowledge the preparations for Harmonious and due to that a modified version of EF will return with “New Magic” 🤣.

jrhwdw

I’m anxious to see how the DPB will announce EFs return. Are they going to pretend nobody remembers how EF was the last time we saw it with the kites and no barges? Lol. Or are they going to acknowledge the preparations for Harmonious and due to that a modified version of EF will return with “New Magic” 🤣.
No Tacos or Stargate you mean! LOL!

Father Robinson

I agree. The smoke does enhance the lighting though, but even with HEA it’s hit or miss depending on how much smoke and wind. Of course weather conditions help with the lighting to, like last nights testing. But then fireworks and being able to see the screens will be difficult.
I used to hate when the smoke stayed in the lagoon. Made the pyro (water and aerial) very tough to see. Really effected the quality of the show.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
"A Taste of EPCOT FOREVER" ;)

I think it will just be that fireworks are returning and it will be EF. Probably won't say much more than that. Anyhow, I think people will probably like the new version better than the old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom